©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan II

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This stuff is ridiculous on my sex drive. I took 1mg last night and had a hard on all night that was very sensitive. I kept finding myself waking up humping the pillow.
I'm going to take at least 500mcg every night and tan a few days a week. I usually get so dark I look like a migrant farm worker after a month on this stuff.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, I actually was interrogated and had to go through homeland security check and was briefly stamped a flight risk until they cleared my name. I was racially profiled!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wow thats messed up! Guess they didnt believe your caucasian sounding name matched your skin tone at the time :D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Lol, I actually was interrogated and had to go through homeland security check and was briefly stamped a flight risk until they cleared my name. I was racially profiled!

I've had similar results. NEVER been darker in my life.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
This is me after 2 hours in the Dominican sun. I started 2 weeks prior at 300mcg daily. View attachment 20614

Out of curiousity Mag, what did you tell your friends and family after you came home from your trip looking like that? I mean, thats just so incredibly tan nobody (meaning people who know nothing about juice and peptides, etc) would understand how thats possible...did you tell everybody what you took? I'd love to try Melanotan, i go tanning once a week, because we all know the tanner you are, the bigger and more defined you look...but i dont feel like having to explain to everybody at work and friends/family how all of a sudden i turned chocolate brown.lol

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Out of curiousity Mag, what did you tell your friends and family after you came home from your trip looking like that? I mean, thats just so incredibly tan nobody (meaning people who know nothing about juice and peptides, etc) would understand how thats possible...did you tell everybody what you took? I'd love to try Melanotan, i go tanning once a week, because we all know the tanner you are, the bigger and more defined you look...but i dont feel like having to explain to everybody at work and friends/family how all of a sudden i turned chocolate brown.lol

It is hard to explain to people- you get dark fast and it is darker then dark

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, I don't say much. One of our friends with us is a Dr. She came down to the beach at noon and said "you are literally 10 shades darker than you were at the gym 3 hrs ago, I've never error seen anything like it. My kids, 8,10, and 12 see old pictures of me and that's when you were white, lol.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If you want to just moderately tan, you can take 300mcg once a week and tan for 10 minutes a week. You will be plenty dark and still maintain your white boy believeabilty. lol. I am naturally super white and darken up nicely on that regimen. Be careful if you work outside though, you can get a ferocious farmers tan on MT2.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
That Jerry Branium video ruined mt2 for me when he said it raises blood pressure like crazy...and high blood pressure is the scariest thing in the world to me lol

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you want to just moderately tan, you can take 300mcg once a week and tan for 10 minutes a week. You will be plenty dark and still maintain your white boy believeabilty. lol. I am naturally super white and darken up nicely on that regimen. Be careful if you work outside though, you can get a ferocious farmers tan on MT2.

To funny
I work out side - my arms and face are black -when on M2 my whole body seems to get dark after a while with no exposure? ??
I am going to try the M2 at a light dose for a while - I get way to dark

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Lol, I don't say much. One of our friends with us is a Dr. She came down to the beach at noon and said "you are literally 10 shades darker than you were at the gym 3 hrs ago, I've never error seen anything like it. My kids, 8,10, and 12 see old pictures of me and that's when you were white, lol.

I gave my mate 2 vials and he took it before he went to Las Vegas and he has literally gone black in 1 week there. Seeing his pics reminded me of me in Turkey so I decided it's time to get back to that. I have moved up to 300mcg per night and may up things to 500mcg max and see how that goes. I move to Geneva on Tues and it is hot there so I should get tanned fast.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
This stuff is ridiculous on my sex drive. I took 1mg last night and had a hard on all night that was very sensitive. I kept finding myself waking up humping the pillow.
I'm going to take at least 500mcg every night and tan a few days a week. I usually get so dark I look like a migrant farm worker after a month on this stuff.

If all you want is the sex drive portion, use PT-141. They isolated that specific part of MT2 and then increased its potency.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What does it do for scars or stretch marks? I'm tired of being pasty white and having bright red stretch marks that stand out. Thinking of giving this a go at a low dose just to get a little color. I don't want to end up being super dark or having huge black moles either. That Mediterranean olive bronzed color would be nice. And if it makes the stretch marks less noticeable, that would be worth it alone.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This is me after 2 hours in the Dominican sun. I started 2 weeks prior at 300mcg daily. View attachment 20614

Have a good question for you
If you got your girl freind pregnant
- what color would the baby be???
Would the M2 in your body be in printed in your DNA?
Black baby?
White baby?
Mlodo?

Last edited: