©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Enanthate/EQ/DECA cycle

crzy4dfp

Apr 9, 2005
Curious to what everyone thinks about a cycle that has

DECA 200 to 300mg per week
EQ 200 to 300mg Per week
Enanthate 300 to 400mg per week

What do you all think? I did a cycle last year with just EQ and Enanthate... just curious if i added Deca if that would add anything? what are your thoughts?

W

wolfyEVH

I wouldnt run EQ and deca together. Pick one or the other. Increase the doses on them. Try this cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test 500mg/week
Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg?week

crzy4dfp

Apr 9, 2005
I guess i should add, im not looking for fast gains. I want good slow steady muscle and strength throughout the cycle. also trying to cut down on side affects. if any of this makes a difference let me know.

W

wolfyEVH

crzy4dfp said:
I guess i should add, im not looking for fast gains. I want good slow steady muscle and strength throughout the cycle. also trying to cut down on side affects. if any of this makes a difference let me know.

If you just want slow and steady, go with test only at 500mg/week bro. You'll get some mass and strength, but it won't come on fast like taking dbol or anadrol in the beginning.

crzy4dfp

Apr 9, 2005
22 years old 185-190lbs about 8-10% body fat.
lifted for 7-8 years
Did a cycle last year with Enanthate and Test. 333mg of test and 400mg of EQ
Saw really good stregth gains and good size as well.. my cycle got interupted though about mid way through i tore my achilles playin football.