©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Results Are In

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Well I went to the Orthapedic Surgeon yesterday and got all kinds of X-rays and had a long disussion with the Doc. The muscle pull I suffered is my trap and is totally unrelated to my shoulders. After veiwing all the X-rays, he is ruling out arthritis. He is going to have a blood work up done on me just for precaution. He said both shoulder joints look very good and rounded. There is no sign of wear or deterioration. What he did say is that with the weight I am lifting, he feels my rotator cuff is the main problem. So he is sending me to a Physical Therapist to create a program for me to build up my rotator cuff. He also gave me a anti imflamatory to take before workouts. I did ask him about Adequan off the record and all he said was "Good Stuff", Hmmmm! All and all, I was very happy. My trap is feeling much better now so I will be hittin it hard once again! :D :D :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
great news , Hay I know of a few guys with simmilar sholder problems mabie keep a post on your progress and treatment.
It may help others get things working again.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
STEELADDICTION said:
Well I went to the Orthapedic Surgeon yesterday and got all kinds of X-rays and had a long disussion with the Doc. The muscle pull I suffered is my trap and is totally unrelated to my shoulders. After veiwing all the X-rays, he is ruling out arthritis. He is going to have a blood work up done on me just for precaution. He said both shoulder joints look very good and rounded. There is no sign of wear or deterioration. What he did say is that with the weight I am lifting, he feels my rotator cuff is the main problem. So he is sending me to a Physical Therapist to create a program for me to build up my rotator cuff. He also gave me a anti imflamatory to take before workouts. I did ask him about Adequan off the record and all he said was "Good Stuff", Hmmmm! All and all, I was very happy. My trap is feeling much better now so I will be hittin it hard once again! :D :D :D

Glad to hear it Steel. Here is a link I found usefull in my particular case. My left shoulder subluxates (basically a partial dislocation). http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/sma/sma_shsublux_sma.htm

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I got my blood work done yesterday. One of the tests the doc requested is a CRP. I found out yesterday that CRP stands for Cardio Risk Profile. My question for anyone is why would a Orthopedic Physician be requesting a Cardio Risk Profile?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
STEELADDICTION said:
I got my blood work done yesterday. One of the tests the doc requested is a CRP. I found out yesterday that CRP stands for Cardio Risk Profile. My question for anyone is why would a Orthopedic Physician be requesting a Cardio Risk Profile?

It is possible that he might want to put you on a med that increases risk of heart problems. Or perhaps he is just being thourough,

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
Freejay said:
It is possible that he might want to put you on a med that increases risk of heart problems. Or perhaps he is just being thourough,
Did you mean decrease free? lol dont think his doc wants to increase heart probs bro!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Diesel said:
Did you mean decrease free? lol dont think his doc wants to increase heart probs bro!

Of course not Deisel! But there are many medications that have the potential of INCREASING risk of heart attack or disease, and as a precaution, a doctor might test for your risk of having such a problem.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
oooooooooooooooooooo!!! ok i misunderstood lmao srry boutthat...hey ima challenge you in the arcade free