©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear and those little aches and pains

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Hi all, My first cycle is in the mail ( basic newbie cycle, 4weeks methanabol, 10 weeks test-c) i'm 34 and for the last 8 years or so have been feeling my age. You old timers know what i mean. My question is, will some of these discomforts go away, during cycle and post cycle. Input appreciated. Clint

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
well from what ive heard the test makes you older guys feel really great...i kno my dad is feeling 10 times better

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Diesel said:
well from what ive heard the test makes you older guys feel really great...i kno my dad is feeling 10 times better

Yes, Test is especially usefull in improving your overall feeling of well being. Those of us over 30 really benefit because our bodies have already "throttled back" on the natural Test production. I'm sure you will feel better, but it is also important to note that there is a chance the AAS could have the opposite effect at first, and make you feel shitty. This is usually due to the body's reaction to a sudden increase in hormone levels.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm 46 and I had to do some deca just for the joint pain and I also through in test cyp to counter the deca syndrome.....I lost my drive for pile driving sex with the old lady...Let me tell you,I drove the living shit out of her last night...I've taken 3 injections every 4-5 days of 1cc deca and 11/2cc of cyp...it,s been exactly 8 days....She has no clue what it's going to be like when every thing kicks in...Hope fully I won't find out what deca dick is all about...I've never done a cycle with 400-6oomg's of deca a week....Oh Boy....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Well I'm 46 and I had to do some deca just for the joint pain and I also through in test cyp to counter the deca syndrome.....I lost my drive for pile driving sex with the old lady...Let me tell you,I drove the living shit out of her last night...I've taken 3 injections every 4-5 days of 1cc deca and 11/2cc of cyp...it,s been exactly 8 days....She has no clue what it's going to be like when every thing kicks in...Hope fully I won't find out what deca dick is all about...I've never done a cycle with 400-6oomg's of deca a week....Oh Boy....

From what I've heard, the Test will counter the Deca shutdown. Also, some people take Deca and other AAS like Tren, and never experience any negative effects on their libido persay. These compounds will deffinately effect your natural test production, but that is not a gaurentee for limp dick!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Clint1 said:
Hi all, My first cycle is in the mail ( basic newbie cycle, 4weeks methanabol, 10 weeks test-c) i'm 34 and for the last 8 years or so have been feeling my age. You old timers know what i mean. My question is, will some of these discomforts go away, during cycle and post cycle. Input appreciated. Clint
Yes they will. I'm 47 and I feel at least as good as when I was in my early 20's. Except now I'm a whole lot smarter. :p

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
That is about the minimum effective dose. If you weigh over 185 lbs. I would never do deca at less than 400mg.

im running it currently at 300mg/week and i weight almost 220 right now....however i mainly care about the collagen synthesis. I have the test and anadrol for the muscle mass...not to mention my gear was pretty much free anyways.. :)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
So what is the correct dose for someoneover 240lbs....for maximum effect....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I would recommend between 400 to 600mg per week depending on how many times you have used it before and if you want gains or just joint assisitance. 400mg should be the minimum dose though, from my experience.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I guess it's both..I've never done a cycle with more than 1-cc of deca....it's never been the strength of the stuff now....This is my first cycle that I'm looking for gains with the deca....So 600mg's of deca and my sustanon will be in between500 aand 1000mgs...I've been getting incredible pumps the last 3-4 times i worked out.....This wed will be week #2