AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Injectable Curcumin & Resveratrol
Old
  (#1)
Disqualified
AnaSCI MEMBER

Injectable Curcumin & Resveratrol - 06-29-2015, 04:37 PM

Hey guys. I've recently come across the interest in curcumin & resveratrol in injectable form. I know LK3 over on PM uses VS but since I already Brew, I was curious to try it myself.

What would be the best way to try to suspend this stuff in oil? There's virtually no information on it and definitely no recipe that is public information.

I was thinking of trying it at 100mg/ml with a basic 18% and 2% blend in some GSO.

A pound of the stuff is extremely cheap so I guess we'll find out in time. I'll keep you guys updated!

Old
  (#2)
Magnus82
Banned

06-30-2015, 08:18 AM

It's soluble in ethanol, so I would think they have some eo in there. Don't they also make a water base?

Last edited by Magnus82; 06-30-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Disqualified
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-30-2015, 11:47 AM

Yes they do!

Old
  (#4)
Magnus82
Banned

06-30-2015, 07:56 PM

I'd try 1/2 gso 1/2eo

Old
  (#5)
Disqualified
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-30-2015, 09:47 PM

Any ba/bb?

Also, china sources don't seem much different then U.S. Suppliers, the powders them self are readily available.

A supplier in china will give a recipe upon purchase but if I can get 100% pure Curcumin usda certified organic, for less then half the price, am I just paying extra for shipping and the recipe? Lol

Idk how much different they can be.

Old
  (#6)
Magnus82
Banned

07-01-2015, 12:07 AM

Yes I would try 2/20 and the remainder 50/50 gso/eo. Not sure if you have used eo before, but make sure you use the correct filter or it will melt it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqualified View Post
Any ba/bb?

Also, china sources don't seem much different then U.S. Suppliers, the powders them self are readily available.

A supplier in china will give a recipe upon purchase but if I can get 100% pure Curcumin usda certified organic, for less then half the price, am I just paying extra for shipping and the recipe? Lol

Idk how much different they can be.

Old
  (#7)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-01-2015, 09:21 AM

Overlook my lack of knowledge here but I didn't know what curcumin was so Googled it . what I'm finding says this stuff kills cancer is this what your making or have I found wrong stuff

Old
  (#8)
Magnus82
Banned

07-01-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Overlook my lack of knowledge here but I didn't know what curcumin was so Googled it . what I'm finding says this stuff kills cancer is this what your making or have I found wrong stuff
That's the stuff, it has a myriad of benefits. The problem is its bioavailability. Until recently, injectable was the only effective way, but nanoparticle technology has increased its oral bioavailability. Injectable is still more efficient.

Old
  (#9)
Akamai
AnaSCI VIP

07-01-2015, 05:36 PM

Dooood I have followed Lizard King on Animals Board for many years and its taken them this long to refine the formula to where its at. 10 years plus. Its certainly a science.

Ak

Old
  (#10)
Cerberus777
AnaSCI VIP

07-16-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamai View Post
Dooood I have followed Lizard King on Animals Board for many years and its taken them this long to refine the formula to where its at. 10 years plus. Its certainly a science.

Ak
This stuff is one of the hardest to get right. I have no issues with chemistry but the mix and a lot of luck involved I'd rather order it lol.

I used to get it from a guy who made it in lab for cancer research. The only way to get it to hold permanently in is to use the correct mix of carriers, Nano Partical and spin and shake it at 140000 ram for 24hr. What I get from LK3 will fall out, but is still the best I've seen outside of a multi million dollar facility.

Old
  (#11)
1bigdog
Banned

08-16-2016, 06:10 PM

If you're still interested, I started a thread that may give you what you're looking for. At least the resv water. Curc is coming along too.

Old
  (#12)
Akamai
AnaSCI VIP

08-17-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus777 View Post
This stuff is one of the hardest to get right. I have no issues with chemistry but the mix and a lot of luck involved I'd rather order it lol.

I used to get it from a guy who made it in lab for cancer research. The only way to get it to hold permanently in is to use the correct mix of carriers, Nano Partical and spin and shake it at 140000 ram for 24hr. What I get from LK3 will fall out, but is still the best I've seen outside of a multi million dollar facility.
My understanding is the RES is the most difficult neither water or oil soluble. Yup thats why I order from them, Multiple formulas for individuals who react differently.

Ak

Old
  (#13)
1bigdog
Banned

08-18-2016, 12:46 PM

Ya but if I can make them myself for much cheaper then im doing that. It's not hard at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#14)
Akamai
AnaSCI VIP

08-18-2016, 04:50 PM

Absolutley, if you find a formulation that you tolerate well.

Ak