©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my third cycle

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I'm still early in cycle #2, week 8 starts tomorrow....going 12 weeks

I'm planning my third. I want to cut up a little more.

I don't want to inject more than 2 times a week.

So this is what i have so far:

Week 1 - 12 test e, 500 mg .

Now, with a little advice, can someone complete this cycle?
I'm debating on winny or anavar. I want to keep it simple...2 substances..
I'm completely open to any suggestions

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Have you reached your overall size goal? If not why not try Clen or an ECA stack after your cycle. I've always been pretty cut so I don't know much about cutting cycles. Until I reach my goal I'll use clen or an eca stack to drop some of the excess after eating like crazy while on a cycle.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Blackbird said:
Have you reached your overall size goal? .

No, i think it will take more than 2 cycles. I have thought about eca, will probably do , I'm just looking to do a cycle that will help with my defenition and a little more permanent gains. Not a beg deal, i have no problem doing another test deca cycle if i should hold off on a cutting cycle until later. I guess i should post my size...5-6, 206, bf..12.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If your looking to add winny or anavar, I would recommend winny. Anavar costs too much, and in my opinion, is way to weak for the price.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
tee said:
If your looking to add winny or anavar, I would recommend winny. Anavar costs too much, and in my opinion, is way to weak for the price.

If i run test e for 12 weeks, what would you recommend for the winny? I am guessing winny weeks 5 thru 12? maybe a couple weeks longer?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
id go with tee on this one var at 50 mgs would proly be very effective for strength gasins and you wouldnt have the joint pain, but winny is way cheaper and more effective from what i have studied.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you do winny with the cyp, you need to run the winny 2 weeks past the cyp to start your PCT correctly. Winny will clear your system within 8-12 hours, where the cyp will clear in 2 weeks. I would run winny for no more than 6 weeks.