©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH: Is it worth to use it?

dunkinand

Aug 15, 2008
USA
Hi for everuone. I'm planning my first GH cycle, read a lot of info about it ... but I still can't decide exactly : Is it worth to use it?
And can you advice me? I hope your advices will help me to answer on this question. Thanks )

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
What effect /goal are you looking for from hgh? How old are you? how long training? T

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I feel GH is worth it only if you plan to run a proper dose for a long period..Been on it for years & dont plan to stop any time soon.
It hurts the wallet a bit staying on for long periods!

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Agree with Lavey.
From my own experience I can tell you one thing if you want to run GH for a long period you need some money.
As for me I'm sure that everything that cheaper than 600$ - is fake. Really good pharma GH will not be cheaper, it's my oppinion.

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
Agree with Lavey.
From my own experience I can tell you one thing if you want to run GH for a long period you need some money.
As for me I'm sure that everything that cheaper than 600$ - is fake. Really good pharma GH will not be cheaper, it's my oppinion.

I'm sorry bro but you're wrong.
I don't know from where you taking your GH but 600$ per kit ... it's a joke?? I think it's too much.

dunkinand

Aug 15, 2008
USA
I'm sorry bro but you're wrong.
I don't know from where you taking your GH but 600$ per kit ... it's a joke?? I think it's too much.

I saw many stores with pharma GH and he is right 600$ per kit - standart price not less ...
Or you know something that we don't know?

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
I saw many stores with pharma GH and he is right 600$ per kit - standart price not less ...
Or you know something that we don't know?

I don't know why this is " news " for you guys but I always got pharma Gh for 400 - 500 ( max.) And now I'm get new pharma Gh for 300$ per kit and results are very impressive.
So before you post anything here please check the latest information.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't know why this is " news " for you guys but I always got pharma Gh for 400 - 500 ( max.) And now I'm get new pharma Gh for 300$ per kit and results are very impressive.

Seems that it's not their information that's out of date, you may just have a "better" source. Condescension isn't productive, and it doesn't make you smarter than anyone.

Sourcing and pricing is an evolving process, especially when it's a black market affair. Your having access to a less expensive source doesn't mean you have more up to date information. You just got lucky and found a source that others haven't found yet.

dunkinand

Aug 15, 2008
USA

Thanks Lil' Sully.
But from another point ... if it's true, 300$ per kit is awesome price only if the product is real pharma quality.
So bro, could you tell us what is that miraculous GH?
:confused:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Unless it's from a source on this board, I believe it'd be a violation of forum rules to talk about it openly.

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
Thanks Lil' Sully.
But from another point ... if it's true, 300$ per kit is awesome price only if the product is real pharma quality.
So bro, could you tell us what is that miraculous GH?
:confused:

I'm not going to break forum rules and I don't want to name the sources and etc. I value my reputation.
But I can say what kind of GH I'm using and it's not miraculous ... )
It's novotrop and this gh is very pure.
So I hope I answered your question.

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
I'm not going to break forum rules and I don't want to name the sources and etc. I value my reputation.
But I can say what kind of GH I'm using and it's not miraculous ... )
It's novotrop and this gh is very pure.
So I hope I answered your question.

But I would like to know more info about it such as lab tests, dosages and etc.
If you run it for a some time you should know this. It would be great if you share it.

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
But I would like to know more info about it such as lab tests, dosages and etc.
If you run it for a some time you should know this. It would be great if you share it.

Bro ... why you just can't try to find it , that's not very difficult.
And I don't know for what goals you plan to use Gh ... Google will help you :)