©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finally got a script

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
No more UGL's for me. Unfortunately it cost more to go legit but at least now I know my Test is legit.

Doc prescribed 200 mgs every 5 days. Works out to 280/week. :D
Also 1/2 tab of Adex weekly. He said that might not be enough so he'll adjust it next if needed.

Asked me if I wanted GH but I told him I couldn't afford it. He says he doesn't run it either even though he can afford it.

Anyway my #'s were

Total T =66
Free T=1.5
E2 =147

Also my Hemoglobin was quite high. Wants me to give blood every other month.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn bro, those are some of the worst numbers ive ever seen!lol. Thats cool your doc has you on almost 300mg a week though. Hopefully he wont do bloods soon and lower it on you...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Be careful going in and getting bloodwork on that much test. Your going to probably be around 1500 and he may cut it back. Anyways, great job on your low T levels. Lol. My doc was painfully honest with me and told me to get off the test for 2 weeks prior to getting bloods done, so he can continue to justify a script.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Guys, I go back in 12 weeks
He didn't say anything about a specific number that he wants me at
Just to give you an idea what he's like, not only does he know who Jay is but he has all of Dan Duchaines books

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Guys, I go back in 12 weeks
He didn't say anything about a specific number that he wants me at
Just to give you an idea what he's like, not only does he know who Jay is but he has all of Dan Duchaines books
Is he a family doc or a hormone doc? Sounds like a good doctor you have there.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Wow? You have the counts of a 5 year old girl. Glad you got the script. Most fuys around here go back to ugl after they get a script due to cost.

Hawk

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
100 mg every 4 days will put my number over 1300 depending when tested a little higher and most docs won't let you stay that high due to liability (told this by doc) around 900 kept my first doc happy so I would order some bloods off private MD labs or some other service and play with your dose so you know exactly what dose gives you what numbers . I try to never put my doc in a bad position. Just my two cents.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Do you live in Los Vegas? (your location says Sin City)

Does your doc do scripts across state line? I would like to get in on the HGH, I have an insurance plan that is barely below the cadillac plan "punish me because I have great healthcare at low cost" line.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wow? You have the counts of a 5 year old girl. Glad you got the script. Most fuys around here go back to ugl after they get a script due to cost.

Hawk

Yea, definitely more expensive for the test. $70 for 10 ml vial @ 200 mgs/ml.

Adex wasn't bad though. $34 for 30 tabs.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Do you live in Los Vegas? (your location says Sin City)

Does your doc do scripts across state line? I would like to get in on the HGH, I have an insurance plan that is barely below the cadillac plan "punish me because I have great healthcare at low cost" line.

Yes, I live in Vegas. Actually Henderson. Same thing.

Someone else asked about the state line thing. on PM. I don't think so.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yea, definitely more expensive for the test. $70 for 10 ml vial @ 200 mgs/ml.

Adex wasn't bad though. $34 for 30 tabs.
$70 isn't bad for paddock or Watson test.
Without ins mine is 20 bucks for a 1ml vial if paddock at Sams Club. With insurance it is $5 for 6 vials
Check around though. I've seen online coupons for 45 or so for a vial a Walgreens, i believe...

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My insurance is great - I pay $10 for a 10ml bottle of 200mg/ml test-cyp at the pharmacy.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I laid off everything for a month.
Now mind you, two years ago before I even touched any gear, I test at 189.
I'm also 50 years old.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No more UGL's for me. Unfortunately it cost more to go legit but at least now I know my Test is legit.

Doc prescribed 200 mgs every 5 days. Works out to 280/week. :D
Also 1/2 tab of Adex weekly. He said that might not be enough so he'll adjust it next if needed.

Asked me if I wanted GH but I told him I couldn't afford it. He says he doesn't run it either even though he can afford it.

Anyway my #'s were

Total T =66
Free T=1.5
E2 =147

Also my Hemoglobin was quite high. Wants me to give blood every other month.
Hell I just had bloods done and mine came back very similar to yours. I'll start a thread. Lol mine were
Total-68
Free-16.7

And I'm 15+years younger than you, but I've been juicing for at least 16 years off and on

Last edited: