©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All right Tren guys, how bout this

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Any of your women ever complain about your seaman burning there vagina? I know it's the tren, cause it's every time I try it. Her gyno's words were "what the hell did you do"
I do mean burn, eat away, etc. Obviously it makes it very acidic, and maybe it has to do with the girls natural PH.
Any experience with this?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I stick to anal with the g/f just to make sure there's no chance of kids. She's never complained about it burning her b-hole. Although, even if she did, I probably wasn't listening anyway.

Just pull out instead?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I agree with Sully - on both his items mentioned. :)

But just pull out and blast all over her belly or back - then take pics of it for your enjoyment later.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I swear my wife was complaining about that very thing this past week. I am on 350mg of Hipo's Tren A a week now for about 8 weeks. She said it is burning her poon-tang up something fierce. Odd that you posted this just as we had the conversation. Tren jizz...lol. Wonder if she will let me try my tren jizz on a couple other gym hotties for comparison. That would be the scientific thing to do.

Last edited:

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I swear my wife was complaining about that very thing this past week. I am on 350mg of Hipo's Tren A a week now for about 8 weeks. She said it is burning her pootang up something fierce. Odd that you posted this just as we had the conversation. Tren jizz...lol. Wonder if she will let me try my tren jizz on a couple other gym hotties for comparison. That would be the scientific thing to do.

Well if it's for science....:headbang:

Even just grinding on her lips burned them up with the little bit that got on them. Its going to be a lonely summer if my body continues to tolerate the teen.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
My wife just told me I was very bitter. She swallowed anyhow. I bumped my tren up to 400 mg a wk and dropped my test to 200 mg a week just to finish off my tren and see how it would affect me. I liked it for the most but It was only 3 weeks and I had sleepless nights.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My stuff will probably eat through a condom. Lol. Just kidding. At least that's how my wife makes it sound. I can run 2 grams a week of test and she loves it...but trt test and a little tren at 350 mg and she gets all butthurt...
She bought me a shit load of hipo's norma amps for my birthday and bugging me to run it at high dose. She's just test crazy I guess. Go figure..

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
My X used to guess what I was running to how she was breaking out or getting leaner from the 3-5 she was swallowing weekly LOL

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Well hell if it's making her thin out I would like to know what you were running. My wife is at the point she needs to loose weight. 5'7" 230 lbs all belly. No energy at all. I've been thinking about spiking her food with something but that's to the extreme