©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Secret Diet For Gaining Weight

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, thanks for posting! Dave cracks me up. Anyone care to give this a run this winter while on 2g each test/deca and 150mg dbol/day? Make for a damn interesting log! Supersize Me!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Would consider it but it seems I start having a problem with dbol. I think it is affecting my prostate. I was gonna run the last of my dbol. Today day number two 40 mg in two doses I was constantly running to the bathroom to piss with only a few drops or a small squart coming our. I think I would rather the walking on glass feeling of winny

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
The secret diet for high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, diabetes and impending death! LOL

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I mean I'm sure the amount of calories is what works but can't you do it without all the salt? Is that necessary for the diet or just laziness?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I mean I'm sure the amount of calories is what works but can't you do it without all the salt? Is that necessary for the diet or just laziness?

Bloat helps with powerlifting gear. More so with multi ply guys but it helps single ply too. I never tried multi ply but I know that those guys besides being raw strong are FUCKIN INSANE when it comes to tight gear.....way to much for me. And you will sweat it all out. When I was squating over 800 at 230 i would bring a shirt to change into. Extra water weight helps with sheer amount of weight crushing your joints. I don't condone it for most people but when you are competing I say take it as far as you can. When I was training for WPF worlds I ran tren ace eod for 20 weeks and super drol at 50mg for the last 10.

Never went high salt but ate Wendy's ALOT. Just take the bun off a triple stake. But eat everything when training sheiko, fuck, and sleep.

Lots of stew, real Japanese ramen stacked, and chili. Thats what got my deadlift over 700 at the 220's.

ALSO is you need 150mg of dbol must be some shitty dbol :p

REAL good dbol wrecks me at 30mg.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, powerlifting sounds like waaaaay more fun than bodybuilding!

Bloat helps with powerlifting gear. More so with multi ply guys but it helps single ply too. I never tried multi ply but I know that those guys besides being raw strong are FUCKIN INSANE when it comes to tight gear.....way to much for me. And you will sweat it all out. When I was squating over 800 at 230 i would bring a shirt to change into. Extra water weight helps with sheer amount of weight crushing your joints. I don't condone it for most people but when you are competing I say take it as far as you can. When I was training for WPF worlds I ran tren ace eod for 20 weeks and super drol at 50mg for the last 10.

Never went high salt but ate Wendy's ALOT. Just take the bun off a triple stake. But eat everything when training sheiko, fuck, and sleep.

Lots of stew, real Japanese ramen stacked, and chili. Thats what got my deadlift over 700 at the 220's.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have been thinking real hard on doing powerlifting for a bit just to have the raw power and pack on weight.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Lol, powerlifting sounds like waaaaay more fun than bodybuilding!

In all honestly the diet seems to be the hardest part of bodybuilding. I know guys that compete and they weigh every thing, cook in bulk, bring coolers every where, pain in the ass at restaurants, force feeding "clean food", but I love how the fridge is ALWAYS staked with different condiments.

Powerlifting you get those workouts where you really really have to be clear with spotters that a set or exercise could go wrong fatally.

Bodybuilder=show car
Powerlifting=human drag racing

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
In all honestly the diet seems to be the hardest part of bodybuilding. I know guys that compete and they weigh every thing, cook in bulk, bring coolers every where, pain in the ass at restaurants, force feeding "clean food", but I love how the fridge is ALWAYS staked with different condiments.

Powerlifting you get those workouts where you really really have to be clear with spotters that a set or exercise could go wrong fatally.

Bodybuilder=show car
Powerlifting=human drag racing
Wbat about doing powerlifting for a year or two. Just for the raw power and to pack on the size. Then do the cutting for bodybuilding. My problem is Im still steady gaining weight but its not fast enough. I never ran one thing of gear at or over a gram. My biggest dose was. Test e 900 and deca 450mg

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Wbat about doing powerlifting for a year or two. Just for the raw power and to pack on the size. Then do the cutting for bodybuilding. My problem is Im still steady gaining weight but its not fast enough. I never ran one thing of gear at or over a gram. My biggest dose was. Test e 900 and deca 450mg

Sounds good to me. Just do a linear program. Alot of guys at West side have done that and metal militia.
Just Focus on form.
Gaining weight too fast c an be dangerous if you are going heavy(heart stress and tendons)
Anything over a gram is fuckin stupid, means you are under dosed, a waste of gear/money, and relying on AAS TOO MUCH AND REINFORCING THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPE PEOPLE HAVE OF STEROIDS. I do realize that I sound like a dick head saying that. Not my intention but going over a gram just seems like diminished returns on gains. That was not meant to sound like an attack or insult if people do choose to take 2g of test a week. I do know guys that do leading up to meets.

If you want help scheming a program pm me bro. I owe you guys for helpin me through my long hospital stay. I got a program that goes 13 weeks that is meant for packing on size.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Stupid ass me
I couldn't figure out why I never got my strength back since my last show
I have stayed so lean over the years and haven't used any thing in years that would make me bloated
I used to love the feeling and strength of the bloat
I am ordering tonight

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
sorry for the huge size of picture....anyone tried guzzling a couple of these down per day?

Drinking a gallon of the 1500 cal/liter would be an extra 5,500 calories haha

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
It's just in all the nutrition rooms at the hospital I work at...you can prolly order it online, it's just nutrition for people who can't swallow..lots of free calories to be had at a hospital if u know the right people, it would be a good gig for a bb'r

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Just buy or make weight gain shakes. And they taste nasty. Really chalky, or the one I tried did.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It's just in all the nutrition rooms at the hospital I work at...you can prolly order it online, it's just nutrition for people who can't swallow..lots of free calories to be had at a hospital if u know the right people, it would be a good gig for a bb'r

Hell yeah that's were I get y IV kits and bags for after a cut.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Lol, thanks for posting! Dave cracks me up. Anyone care to give this a run this winter while on 2g each test/deca and 150mg dbol/day? Make for a damn interesting log! Supersize Me!

If I could afford it I would try it
Would cost so much money