©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Secret Diet For Gaining Weight

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
9 out of 10 guys would not make it through the 1 week,
If they can even make it through breakfast on day 1

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
9 out of 10 guys would not make it through the 1 week,
If they can even make it through breakfast on day 1

Shit, I eat that much and I'd be ready to hibernate not hit the weights:p

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
The thing that gets me is similar to what psyche and others have alluded to and that is the discomfort. When I was messing around with 3 grams total I could hardly train. Head aches, back pumps, cramping and the inability to bend over. Shit even breathing was hard work. Now, maybe these guys had all the meds to counteract high BP and water retention, but I did not. And that was eating 70% clean.

I could hardly squat or deadlift without some issue coming up. Now, I am convinced that it is more about training than the rx. I can train harder and without injury on lower amounts of gear and still get good gains. I also like to point out that the guys in the 80's were as strong as today and not doing half the shit. Drugs are becoming a crutch for many.

Hawk

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This is so true. It's finding that balance of the right dose you can tolerate while maintaining and efficient and we'll functioning body. Absolutely no point runner mg 3 grams of gear and 15ius gh if you can't get out of bed or get winded on 5 stairs. I've found I achieve very similar results on trt and 20mgs superdrol for 4 weeks than 12 weeks of moderately dosed test/tren/npp. Now I'm not saying I feel great on sdrol, but it's only about the last week and on time is cut considerably. As I get older, shorter cycles are becoming more and more appealing, plus I love how I feel when I cruise.

The thing that gets me is similar to what psyche and others have alluded to and that is the discomfort. When I was messing around with 3 grams total I could hardly train. Head aches, back pumps, cramping and the inability to bend over. Shit even breathing was hard work. Now, maybe these guys had all the meds to counteract high BP and water retention, but I did not. And that was eating 70% clean.

I could hardly squat or deadlift without some issue coming up. Now, I am convinced that it is more about training than the rx. I can train harder and without injury on lower amounts of gear and still get good gains. I also like to point out that the guys in the 80's were as strong as today and not doing half the shit. Drugs are becoming a crutch for many.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is so true. It's finding that balance of the right dose you can tolerate while maintaining and efficient and we'll functioning body. Absolutely no point runner mg 3 grams of gear and 15ius gh if you can't get out of bed or get winded on 5 stairs. I've found I achieve very similar results on trt and 20mgs superdrol for 4 weeks than 12 weeks of moderately dosed test/tren/npp. Now I'm not saying I feel great on sdrol, but it's only about the last week and on time is cut considerably. As I get older, shorter cycles are becoming more and more appealing, plus I love how I feel when I cruise.

Yeah, it's funny to wonder what my gains would have been if I had my current philosophy back 5 or 6 years ago when I was counting grams instead of milligrams. I do agree that the more you take the more you grow, but there is a point of diminishing returns and poor health and body function. Like you and some others I no longer enjoy using tren and find a npp/sdrol cycle to be as effective and if nothing else a very tolerable cycle. I only use tren for peaking and just enough for aggression. I dropped it two weeks out so I could start sleeping again.

I also feel that lower T and higher clean Rx is better than the old school 2 times the test plan. Also, most know I run GH, but even that messes with my electrolyte balance to the point where I dropped that out as well and lost 7 lbs. I can know achieve hydration and not feel a constant thirst and bloat all day long. Which is also good for training and competition. Will I jump back on? Hell yeah cuz I'm old and need it to make the gains I desire, but understanding how it effects me is equally as important when it comes to looking and performing at my best.

Hawk

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Listening to it now. Just a fast way to get fat and unhealthy. It would make for an interesting log though!

angus62

Oct 25, 2012
Sorry I thought it was in here. The guy on the pl watch is who gave Dave that diet in the video. Jm Blakely.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Great video! I've said for years the number #1 mistake I SEE is guys make is not eating enough when trying to put on size.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I saw this when it first came out. Olive oil drenched pizza... Uggggggh lol

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Here's a new video with Dave Tate and the man he got the diet from, JM Blakely. It's JM's podcast. This conversation is much more in depth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaU6TnUoe24

davidg

Apr 26, 2021
I don't really like the word "secret" because if it's a secret, no one is just going to tell it. I know how to count the right calories, but I'm usually lazy to count them, so I didn't gain weight for a long time. Now that I've studied the body, I realize it's not that hard. Thanks for this video.

ForceNature

Jul 30, 2021
Interesting video for sure the guy in the right the way he talks is kind of annoying but that's true we forget about the recovery and the repair sometimes

ikellson

Dec 31, 2021
When fat people starve themselves, their body goes into a conservation mode and actually burns less calories than if they’re eating. So most nutritionists recommend not starving yourself when trying to lose weight. Incidentally if you want to increase your weight, then start eating 1-2 large meals a day and starving yourself in between.

Eat foods high in calories(fats/starches). The staples of the fattening diet are chocolate, dairy products(full cream milk, cheese), sweets, fried foods(potato chips and fried chicken). Foods to avoid are negative calorie foods such as celery(you actually burn more calories trying to digest it and chew it) and other fiberous veggies.

Another aspect to the high calorie diet is the glycemic index of foods. Basically when you eat carbohydrates, some are digested quickly and some are digested slower. As you know when blood sugar increases, the body starts to store the extra energy as fats. Thus you should eat easily digestable foods such as refined sugar, cotton candy as opposed to starchy potatoes and oatmeal.
also good tutorial: https://jbhnews.com/best-steroid-to-lose-belly-fat-easy-for-beginners/23699/

Furthermore, here’s a recipe for the sumo wrestler soup.

10 cups cold water
2 sheets of dried konbu (seaweed)
1/2 ounce bonito flakes (katsuobushi)
1/3 head of Chinese or white cabbage
2 Japanese leeks (white part only)
8 shiitake mushrooms
1/4 pound enoki mushrooms
1 bag shirataki noodles
1/4 pound bean sprouts
1 block tofu, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 pound chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 pound pork, thinly sliced