©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is hgh even worth it?

brocklanders

Jan 4, 2005
home
How long do you need to be on hgh to even see any difference? Is it even worth all the money if your not a rich athlete? Maybe all just stick the juice.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
It took about 2 months for me to notice changes with HGH. From that point, it was pronounced moving forward. I use 1 IU/day injected AM and PM. It is expensive but used with Clen and T3, the fat disappears quickly.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
BigTex said:
It took about 2 months for me to notice changes with HGH. From that point, it was pronounced moving forward. I use 1 IU/day injected AM and PM. It is expensive but used with Clen and T3, the fat disappears quickly.
What brand of gh do you use?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
shit!, and thats expensive
is the HGH I see for sale real or bathtub?
and can you even make somatorm yourself?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
deadlift said:
shit!, and thats expensive
is the HGH I see for sale real or bathtub?
and can you even make somatorm yourself?
I don't think there is any way to homebrew Gh. It's all done in a lab. I do know than the potency is different depending on who manufactures it. I think Humatrope by Lilly is the best. 1iu of Humatrope is like 2-3 iu of Jintropin. At least that has been my experience. I wish I knew how to homebrew that stuff because I would.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
BigTex said:

You bro's must have some serious cash on hand! Are the results that good to justify the amount of money you spend? Besides fat loss, what are the other effects that are pronounced to you?