©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cramps!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
My last 2 cycles I got bad cramps in my calves, usually one side or the other. Now on ECA I'm getting some TERRIBLE cramps in the back of my legs. I was hooking up when I got one so bad I almost lost it tonight. I eat a banana everyday and take a multi vitamin. Thoughts?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gregdiesel said:
My last 2 cycles I got bad cramps in my calves, usually one side or the other. Now on ECA I'm getting some TERRIBLE cramps in the back of my legs. I was hooking up when I got one so bad I almost lost it tonight. I eat a banana everyday and take a multi vitamin. Thoughts?

How's your sodium intake? Potassium is not the only thing needed to prevent cramping. Your muscles will cramp due to shortages of other things as well. Make sure you get some salt, and are drinking lots of water bro. That is the entire premise behind gatorade which is basically "salty water".

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
well my sodium intake is low. I dont salt food. I do drink powerade when I'm working out. I may need to drink more water too. Those cramps last night were a biatch! That was the most pain I've been in - in a long time, had to have the girl get off of me and I laid there like a sissy for a minute. lol

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Could be poor circulation. Were you with a fatty last night? Was she on top? J/k
But seriously it could be poor circulation.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
lmao!! Not much more than 100lbs... but yeah she was on top and I pushed her off of me!