AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Wife needs a good fat burner..
Old
  (#1)
stussy
Anasci's Quote Editor

Wife needs a good fat burner.. - 04-10-2005, 03:41 PM

Hey guys,

My wife asked me to put up a post to find out what a good "cutter" would be for her. She is 5'7" 130lbs. and healthy. She was using Zantrex -3 but found she was getting too jittery. She wants to burn fat, but with fat burners alot of them cause anxiousness and jitters. I don't know what to recommend to her so I need some input from some of the vets here. Thanks.

Old
  (#2)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

04-10-2005, 05:40 PM

I honestly don't think there is anything effective that doesn't mimic that "speed" like feeling. If there is I would like to know also. I suggested clen to my wife she got the shakes from reading the side effects.

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#3)
Diesel
AnaSCI's GridIron God

04-10-2005, 06:34 PM

yeah as far as i know shell get the shakes from pretty much any fat burner...i tryed Hot Rox...and those worked pretty well, i didnt get the shakes either

Old
  (#4)
STEELADDICTION

04-10-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stussy
Hey guys,

My wife asked me to put up a post to find out what a good "cutter" would be for her. She is 5'7" 130lbs. and healthy. She was using Zantrex -3 but found she was getting too jittery. She wants to burn fat, but with fat burners alot of them cause anxiousness and jitters. I don't know what to recommend to her so I need some input from some of the vets here. Thanks.
Have her try a light ECA stack. With the Ephedrine HCL my wife does not get any shakes like she did with the old stuff. Try 25mg Epedrine HCL, 200mg caffiene, and either 1/2 of a adults asprin or 1 childrens asprin. My wife also has used Clen, no shakes at all with the lower doses but no real effects either. She prefers the ECA stack over anything else she has tried.

STEELADDICTION is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.

Old
  (#5)
gregdiesel
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago

04-10-2005, 07:56 PM

I would say ECA or clen also. Really after the first 4 days the side effects are not that noticable as the body adjusts. I used to not even be able to handle caffeine, but once I started using it for an energy booster in the gym after a few times I could handle it. Same with the ECA.

Old
  (#6)
big o
X-POWERLIFTER

04-11-2005, 08:01 AM

I usually drop mine at the corner on Friday and Saturday nights....She gets all the strecthing,cardio that she needs...I gert the extra money I need for the longer cycles...Don't forget...High hells and a short skirt is a must.....

Old
  (#7)
GetSwole
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-11-2005, 11:16 AM

Ive seen some might fine woman after using a clen/t3 cycle and man...they are bomb SHELLS!

Old
  (#8)
TexasCreed
One Cocky S.O.B.

04-11-2005, 12:08 PM

mine was great on ripped fuel and now nothing, i say nothing

Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.

Old
  (#9)
mojo

04-11-2005, 01:05 PM

would she consider trying anavar or maybe even primobolan? My fiance had pretty good results from primo at 50 mg/wk. Ofcourse she was stacking it with clen though.

Old
  (#10)
dump truck

04-11-2005, 05:09 PM

My wife got good results with gen-tec fuel. Legal to buy and rises body temp