©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife needs a good fat burner..

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Hey guys,

My wife asked me to put up a post to find out what a good "cutter" would be for her. She is 5'7" 130lbs. and healthy. She was using Zantrex -3 but found she was getting too jittery. She wants to burn fat, but with fat burners alot of them cause anxiousness and jitters. I don't know what to recommend to her so I need some input from some of the vets here. Thanks. :confused:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I honestly don't think there is anything effective that doesn't mimic that "speed" like feeling. If there is I would like to know also. I suggested clen to my wife she got the shakes from reading the side effects.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yeah as far as i know shell get the shakes from pretty much any fat burner...i tryed Hot Rox...and those worked pretty well, i didnt get the shakes either

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
stussy said:
Hey guys,

My wife asked me to put up a post to find out what a good "cutter" would be for her. She is 5'7" 130lbs. and healthy. She was using Zantrex -3 but found she was getting too jittery. She wants to burn fat, but with fat burners alot of them cause anxiousness and jitters. I don't know what to recommend to her so I need some input from some of the vets here. Thanks. :confused:

Have her try a light ECA stack. With the Ephedrine HCL my wife does not get any shakes like she did with the old stuff. Try 25mg Epedrine HCL, 200mg caffiene, and either 1/2 of a adults asprin or 1 childrens asprin. My wife also has used Clen, no shakes at all with the lower doses but no real effects either. She prefers the ECA stack over anything else she has tried.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I would say ECA or clen also. Really after the first 4 days the side effects are not that noticable as the body adjusts. I used to not even be able to handle caffeine, but once I started using it for an energy booster in the gym after a few times I could handle it. Same with the ECA.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I usually drop mine at the corner on Friday and Saturday nights....She gets all the strecthing,cardio that she needs...I gert the extra money I need for the longer cycles...Don't forget...High hells and a short skirt is a must.....

GetSwole

Apr 10, 2005
Ive seen some might fine woman after using a clen/t3 cycle and man...they are bomb SHELLS!

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
would she consider trying anavar or maybe even primobolan? My fiance had pretty good results from primo at 50 mg/wk. Ofcourse she was stacking it with clen though.