©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hostility on the boards?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I got suspended from one of the boards last night because I got into it with one of the mods. Somebody asked for opinions on Milk Thistle and I said it was an over-rated waste of money, in my opinion. Then I kinda praised the not-so-legal supps for giving me nice gains and the shit hit the fan!!!! lol - I'm told I have not been banned yet. I guess we'll see what happens.

Now I see Sarge is pissed off at some guy here! Anybody seeing drama on the other boards?

Last edited:

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Why can't we all just get along !!!!! Everybody is different and everything we inject or swallow has a slightly different effect on our body. I read all that I can before I try something new then I give it a try to see how my body reacts. I never give an heavy oponion on something because I am not a scientist,dont have a huge research lab, and don't have a Ph.D.

just my 2 cents

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
they'll get over it. who is sarge pissed at? probably dr.

LOL!!! Believe it or not, its not DR this time. :p

Some new guy posted a comment in the source section. The guy was taking a direct "shot" at Sarge and Sarge threatened to ban him.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ronnier38930 said:
Why can't we all just get along !!!!! Everybody is different and everything we inject or swallow has a slightly different effect on our body. I read all that I can before I try something new then I give it a try to see how my body reacts. I never give an heavy oponion on something because I am not a scientist,dont have a huge research lab, and don't have a Ph.D.

just my 2 cents

I really didn't give a "heavy" opinion. I simply posted a comment reflecting my personal experience - and I made sure to specify that it was MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. It amazes me when someone refuses to believe that someone's body can react differently than theirs! Some guys insist that they know your body better than you do!! Its just silly!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Heck Imdaman, I was going to ban you long ago, but I was told its NOT nice to pick on the mentally handicapped :D

There, fixed it. ;)

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Wow Tee that's one hell of a Freudian slip. Or did you mean that it is nice to pick on the mentally handicapped?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
Wow Tee that's one hell of a Freudian slip. Or did you mean that it is nice to pick on the mentally handicapped?

HAHAHA, I type like shit!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I really didn't give a "heavy" opinion. I simply posted a comment reflecting my personal experience - and I made sure to specify that it was MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. It amazes me when someone refuses to believe that someone's body can react differently than theirs! Some guys insist that they know your body better than you do!! Its just silly!
I know what you mean. I don't respond to low doses, but everyone else is growing from 150lbs to 300lbs on 500mg per week.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I also got slammed on another board because I suggested someone do a test e 500mg, deca 400mg, and dbol 35mg ED first cycle. This other guy had some long-ass nonsense explanation for why deca is not good for beginners. He didn't like my pct advice either. I think it was too simple for him - LOL.
He says you have to take Nolva, Clomid, HCG, and femara for proper pct.
He thinks the pct should cost more than the cycle itself. :p

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i have to agree, every other board i have been to has suggested some massive PCT, HCG for 2 weeks and nolva and clomid in pretty high dosages.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
imdaman1 said:
LOL!!! Believe it or not, its not DR this time. :p

Some new guy posted a comment in the source section. The guy was taking a direct "shot" at Sarge and Sarge threatened to ban him.
YEAH THIS MOTHERFUCKER COMPLAINED ABOUT CHRIS SAYING THE TRACK# DIDNT WORK THEN WHEN WE EXPLAINED HOW TRACKING WAS HE TRIED TO CHANGE HIS STORY SAYING HE HAD ORDERED BEFORE. I WAS LIKE THIS IS WHY NEWBIES SHOULDNT DO THIS. AND HE CAME BACK WITH I SHOULDNT BE ORDERING AND I SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON THE BOARD. IM JUST WAITING FOR THAT FUCKER TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIGSARGE said:
YEAH THIS MOTHERFUCKER COMPLAINED ABOUT CHRIS SAYING THE TRACK# DIDNT WORK THEN WHEN WE EXPLAINED HOW TRACKING WAS HE TRIED TO CHANGE HIS STORY SAYING HE HAD ORDERED BEFORE. I WAS LIKE THIS IS WHY NEWBIES SHOULDNT DO THIS. AND HE CAME BACK WITH I SHOULDNT BE ORDERING AND I SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON THE BOARD. IM JUST WAITING FOR THAT FUCKER TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE.

lol