©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TNE W/O using guaicol?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I'll let ya know. I'm waiting on some filters to come in. I'm gonna try 50/50 of gso and eo. Should hold fine. Water base damn near cripples me.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I'll post up some pics when they arrive and get it brewed. Pinning pip will follow.

Kinglabs

Jul 27, 2015
Won't work without it
Melting point on the test is too High
You'll need that solvent or it won't work

Don't even try it
It will crash

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
So standard brewing would hold fine? First attempt on TNE. Had some water base from a source here but damn near crippled me every time I used it. But it worked great though. Just wanting an oil base also without guaicol. Don't like a creosote being used in me.
Sorry Ricky. Not trying to hijack your thread. Just curious myself.

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
It will not hold in my experience at 100mg without guaiacol or some sort of super solvent.

Has anyone use phenyl salicylate to hold TNE without guaiacol? And if so..what ratio or percentage to use?

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Day 2 very mild soreness. 50mg was a very nice boost in the gym and I believe I still feel it today

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Still holding good ricky? Also still only mild soreness a day after that's it?

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Still doing fine. I fucking love the shit. I was hitting focus miyate with my boxing trainer yesterday and he started complaining about his hands immediately. He was actually shying away from my punches.... Beast mode!

And yeah It's not bad. I pinned delts which I haven't in a couple months. Yyyyyeah the day after they are tender; I typically only pin quads. But It still wasn't that bad, well worth it.

Last edited:

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Ed injections seem to keep levels fairly stable. Tried 2x 50mg injections daily, pumps were awesome but the soreness became a bit much

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I tried a few different ways without using guaicol. But with no luck. Kept crashing. But I did get it to hold with an enormous amount of BA. It was already junk so I kept adding more till it held. But I wouldn't even try pinning it with that much BA.
So I swallowed my pride and mixed up a small batch of guaicol and gso and a small batch using guaicol and EO. Both dosed at 100mg/ml. Both held great and tried one shot of each in delts. Both have the same mild soreness as you stated above. But in all,very very mild. Pleased with both but my next batch will probably be with the EO as it is just slightly thinner I believe. Just about the consistency of water.