©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dicontinuing Dbol 30mg ED today.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
What should I expect if I drop all my Dbol at once. I used the Dbol for 5 weeks. I am 5 weeks into deca and 1.5 weeks test prop. I think I can manage myself with those two for now.

DR, Wolfy, FreeJay?

W

wolfyEVH

thats what you're supposed to do......i wouldnt run any oral more than 5 weeks.....how much prop are you running and how much deca??? I take it you did the deca/dbol cycle until someone told you to add test???

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
thats what you're supposed to do......i wouldnt run any oral more than 5 weeks.....how much prop are you running and how much deca??? I take it you did the deca/dbol cycle until someone told you to add test???

100mg EOD test prop and 400 mg wk deca. I was running only deca and dbol because I was scared of test at first. Mainly the estrogen conversion. I added test mainly because my dick was limpy from deca. I don't think I am going to have any problems with gyno, but I can definately tell I have mood swings.

Thanks, I was not sure I could just drop the dbol cold-turkey. Didn;t want any adverse reactions.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Yeah the tapering doesn't really do anything with dbol. If I'm taking 8 (40mg) a day the last 2 days I'll do 4, but never a long tapering. You have your other gear to back you up now. Expect to drop maybe 5lbs of water weight in about a weeks time.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
gregdiesel said:
Yeah the tapering doesn't really do anything with dbol. If I'm taking 8 (40mg) a day the last 2 days I'll do 4, but never a long tapering. You have your other gear to back you up now. Expect to drop maybe 5lbs of water weight in about a weeks time.

I guess that will make me look a little more ripped, but I have only put on 6 or 7 lbs so far anyway. I can drop 5 lbs just by taking a dump.

Is my strength expected to drop a little too for a short period?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Most of the solid gains from Deca come around weeks(s) 6-8. You should have no loss in strength if your diet and water intake is high. The test prop will keep your pumps in the weight room so you shouln't notice much of a loss if any.

W

wolfyEVH

SuperFly said:
100mg EOD test prop and 400 mg wk deca. I was running only deca and dbol because I was scared of test at first. Mainly the estrogen conversion. I added test mainly because my dick was limpy from deca. I don't think I am going to have any problems with gyno, but I can definately tell I have mood swings.

Thanks, I was not sure I could just drop the dbol cold-turkey. Didn;t want any adverse reactions.

test is alot safer than any steroid there is.......dbol converts to estrogen you know.....big time......not to mention deca can aromatize(maybe like 20% that of tests rate) ....you want some of that conversion however, estrogen is crucial to putting on mass, you just dont want a lot of it attaching to your tits...lol When you quit the dbol like that, its still in your body for hours, slowly deminishing, so it is naturally tapering off in your body.