AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Member's Photos & Logs Section > Member's Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
New member here is a few pics
Old
  (#1)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
New member here is a few pics - 07-28-2015, 04:11 PM

Like I said im 22 years old and on a mission!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (80.4 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg (83.1 KB, 364 views)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Phoe2006
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
07-28-2015, 04:19 PM

Welcome brother. Plenty of knowledge among the veterans here
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-28-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
Welcome brother. Plenty of knowledge among the veterans here
Thank you bro
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
MattG
AnaSCI VET
 
MattG's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,269
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: U.S.
07-28-2015, 05:17 PM

Look good bro


Use code "MattG" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-28-2015, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Look good bro
Thank you, but im no where pleased at what I look like, still have a lot of growing to do
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
MattG
AnaSCI VET
 
MattG's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,269
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: U.S.
07-28-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog6693 View Post
Thank you, but im no where pleased at what I look like, still have a lot of growing to do
Same here dude, im never happy with the way i look...always wanna be bigger.lol. its a good thing tho, gives me the drive to keep pushing towards my ultimate goal


Use code "MattG" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-28-2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Same here dude, im never happy with the way i look...always wanna be bigger.lol. its a good thing tho, gives me the drive to keep pushing towards my ultimate goal
you look solid in your avatar bro!! but yea its that image we put in our head that what we want to look like, and even when we get there we will still want more!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-28-2015, 08:34 PM

Welcome aboard...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-29-2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
Welcome aboard...
Thanks brother glad to be here!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
rebhchad
Registered User
 
rebhchad's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jun 2004
07-29-2015, 01:49 PM

welcome


ITS NOT HOW BIG YOU ARE, ITS HOW BIG YOU GO!!


32 years old
6'1
225
8-10% bf
max bench 475
max deadlift 675
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET
 
d2r2ddd's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,575
Join Date: Apr 2013
07-29-2015, 09:34 PM

welcome
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
thebrick
Super Moderator - RIP
 
thebrick's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,513
Join Date: Oct 2012
07-29-2015, 10:26 PM

Welcome brother. You look great. Keep on, keeping on.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
squatster
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,311
Join Date: Mar 2014
07-30-2015, 06:00 PM

This shit does suck
All the hard work and we just get more critical of our selves.
the bigger we get the smaller we feel -
The leaner we get the fatter we see our selves
The tanner we get the whiter we feel like we are
I bet you any thing our Magnus thinks he is paste white - his teat are darker then my skin and I am dark
We do all this stuff and make our selves feel worst
I am getting depressed
You look good man but just wait
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Phoe2006
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
07-30-2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog6693 View Post
Thank you, but im no where pleased at what I look like, still have a lot of growing to do
When I was 296 lbs and couldn't gain anymore weight at 20 years old I was eating 8000 dirty calories and still couldn't gain weight. Body dismorphia is real and Magnus can verify that I'm probably one of the worst at and I'm still 252 currently but I don't blast as heavy as I did at that young of an age and now I'm paying for it because my total test levels are 68 at 35 years old. Play smart so you don't mess up your body like I did.
P
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
custom creation
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 747
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: midwest
07-31-2015, 06:39 AM

Welcome brother!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-31-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
This shit does suck
All the hard work and we just get more critical of our selves.
the bigger we get the smaller we feel -
The leaner we get the fatter we see our selves
The tanner we get the whiter we feel like we are
I bet you any thing our Magnus thinks he is paste white - his teat are darker then my skin and I am dark
We do all this stuff and make our selves feel worst
I am getting depressed
You look good man but just wait
The waiting progress sucks, i just feel like some days im not growing anymore and i know bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint but damn i just want that look i keep seeing in my mind everyday!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
bigdog6693
Registered User
 
bigdog6693's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2015
07-31-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
When I was 296 lbs and couldn't gain anymore weight at 20 years old I was eating 8000 dirty calories and still couldn't gain weight. Body dismorphia is real and Magnus can verify that I'm probably one of the worst at and I'm still 252 currently but I don't blast as heavy as I did at that young of an age and now I'm paying for it because my total test levels are 68 at 35 years old. Play smart so you don't mess up your body like I did.
P
I know brother, but i probably already did that
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
psych
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,132
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
07-31-2015, 03:41 PM

Welcome! Alot of info here

Phoe you were 300?!?!? wtf


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Phoe2006
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
07-31-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych View Post
Welcome! Alot of info here

Phoe you were 300?!?!? wtf
Yep not as lean as you think just massive. Probably mid to upper 20's bf% I actually could never break 296 lbs. If I didn't eat enough I'd actually way 5-10 lbs less. Wish we had camera phones back then. We had startec flip phones.

I was on a bottle of the old test 200 a week
3 sus 250 amps / week
Bottle of deca every 2 weeks
100 mgs dbol ed
All that for a year and blew up I'd cycle the dbol every 4 weeks

My old workout partner and I use to make trips to Mexico after his connection in Cali and him had problems. Got shit dirt cheap when you'd buy in bulk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
squatster
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,311
Join Date: Mar 2014
07-31-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
Yep not as lean as you think just massive. Probably mid to upper 20's bf% I actually could never break 296 lbs. If I didn't eat enough I'd actually way 5-10 lbs less. Wish we had camera phones back then. We had startec flip phones.

I was on a bottle of the old test 200 a week
3 sus 250 amps / week
Bottle of deca every 2 weeks
100 mgs dbol ed
All that for a year and blew up I'd cycle the dbol every 4 weeks

My old workout partner and I use to make trips to Mexico after his connection in Cali and him had problems. Got shit dirt cheap when you'd buy in bulk
Funny - I still have my starter phone
Could you pm me on how you did the the cycle and how to cycle the Dbal
I am ready to do it all again
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.