©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New member here is a few pics

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Like I said im 22 years old and on a mission!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 369
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 368

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thank you, but im no where pleased at what I look like, still have a lot of growing to do

Same here dude, im never happy with the way i look...always wanna be bigger.lol. its a good thing tho, gives me the drive to keep pushing towards my ultimate goal :)

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Same here dude, im never happy with the way i look...always wanna be bigger.lol. its a good thing tho, gives me the drive to keep pushing towards my ultimate goal :)

you look solid in your avatar bro!! but yea its that image we put in our head that what we want to look like, and even when we get there we will still want more!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This shit does suck
All the hard work and we just get more critical of our selves.
the bigger we get the smaller we feel -
The leaner we get the fatter we see our selves
The tanner we get the whiter we feel like we are
I bet you any thing our Magnus thinks he is paste white - his teat are darker then my skin and I am dark
We do all this stuff and make our selves feel worst
I am getting depressed
You look good man but just wait

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thank you, but im no where pleased at what I look like, still have a lot of growing to do
When I was 296 lbs and couldn't gain anymore weight at 20 years old I was eating 8000 dirty calories and still couldn't gain weight. Body dismorphia is real and Magnus can verify that I'm probably one of the worst at and I'm still 252 currently but I don't blast as heavy as I did at that young of an age and now I'm paying for it because my total test levels are 68 at 35 years old. Play smart so you don't mess up your body like I did.
P

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
This shit does suck
All the hard work and we just get more critical of our selves.
the bigger we get the smaller we feel -
The leaner we get the fatter we see our selves
The tanner we get the whiter we feel like we are
I bet you any thing our Magnus thinks he is paste white - his teat are darker then my skin and I am dark
We do all this stuff and make our selves feel worst
I am getting depressed
You look good man but just wait

The waiting progress sucks, i just feel like some days im not growing anymore and i know bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint but damn i just want that look i keep seeing in my mind everyday!

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
When I was 296 lbs and couldn't gain anymore weight at 20 years old I was eating 8000 dirty calories and still couldn't gain weight. Body dismorphia is real and Magnus can verify that I'm probably one of the worst at and I'm still 252 currently but I don't blast as heavy as I did at that young of an age and now I'm paying for it because my total test levels are 68 at 35 years old. Play smart so you don't mess up your body like I did.
P

I know brother, but i probably already did that

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome! Alot of info here

Phoe you were 300?!?!? wtf
Yep not as lean as you think just massive. Probably mid to upper 20's bf% I actually could never break 296 lbs. If I didn't eat enough I'd actually way 5-10 lbs less. Wish we had camera phones back then. We had startec flip phones.

I was on a bottle of the old test 200 a week
3 sus 250 amps / week
Bottle of deca every 2 weeks
100 mgs dbol ed
All that for a year and blew up I'd cycle the dbol every 4 weeks

My old workout partner and I use to make trips to Mexico after his connection in Cali and him had problems. Got shit dirt cheap when you'd buy in bulk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yep not as lean as you think just massive. Probably mid to upper 20's bf% I actually could never break 296 lbs. If I didn't eat enough I'd actually way 5-10 lbs less. Wish we had camera phones back then. We had startec flip phones.

I was on a bottle of the old test 200 a week
3 sus 250 amps / week
Bottle of deca every 2 weeks
100 mgs dbol ed
All that for a year and blew up I'd cycle the dbol every 4 weeks

My old workout partner and I use to make trips to Mexico after his connection in Cali and him had problems. Got shit dirt cheap when you'd buy in bulk

Funny - I still have my starter phone
Could you pm me on how you did the the cycle and how to cycle the Dbal
I am ready to do it all again