©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what's next?

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Hey everyone. I was just told about my T levels. Im 32. About almost 8 month ago i got off AAS I used a PCt. 3 month after that I did blood work, test levels were at a 496. 4 months later its now a 205. Does this mean that they will script me for test? Im been very busy. 4 months ago i start 3rd shift, 11 to 7 and just got a new house, while dealing with all that stress I've added house work like plumping and changing out the bathroom on top of that. Do you guys think all that might have lowered it so fast?

Thanks all. Jon

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey everyone. I was just told about my T levels. Im 32. About almost 8 month ago i got off AAS I used a PCt. 3 month after that I did blood work, test levels were at a 496. 4 months later its now a 205. Does this mean that they will script me for test? Im been very busy. 4 months ago i start 3rd shift, 11 to 7 and just got a new house, while dealing with all that stress I've added house work like plumping and changing out the bathroom on top of that. Do you guys think all that might have lowered it so fast?

Thanks all. Jon
Yes anything under 250 they will prescribe. Funny I'm 35 and mine were total 68 and free 16.7 but I also have been doing things since 29.