©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doctor insomnia

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
The insomnia came back...going to se a doctor today
should I tell him the truth about my cycle?
I'm thinking of just telling him I was taking M1t...
would a doctor ever alert police who would check
my home and find my gear box? (sorry if that sounds stupid
I'm just nervous and havn't slept, and not sure what to tell the doctor )

I guess he will see high test levels...
I'm freaked out about this, but I can't sleep...
I have to go.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
i get like that sometimes....I have a script for zanax...Some guys take nyquil,benadryl....

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
No doc is going to turn you to the feds. They have an oath to keep your information private unless they feel your in danger to yourself. You should feel comfortable speaking to your doctor and letting him know your on a cycle and he will be able to rule out certain possibilities. He is going to see your liver and kidney levels are off. Your lack of sleep is because your stress, anxiety, and blood pressure are out of whack. You can fix those things and get back to normal with certain herbs and diet.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
One last thing for your benefit. If it is possible go to your nutrition store, gnc, what ever and pick up some GABA, and some 5-HTP these can help restore your brains normal L-dopamine and serotonin levels. Also if your under mad stress from job, steroids, girlfriend/wife, what ever get some ASHWAGANDHA pills they help bring your adrenal glands back to nomal which helps with stress and anxiety. try 450mg 2 times a day. Hope your zzz's come back soon.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Just got back from doctor....blood pressure is normal?
getting blood work done tomorrow...he prescribed Ambien
which I guess I will have to take tonight if I can't sleep again...
I bought some 5-HTP, and will pick up some GABA and ASHWAGANDHA
which sounds like yoga in a pill...guess it couldn't hurt at this point...thanks

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
one more thing, since I am at the end of my first cycle...
waiting for the second week to end before I start PCT...
am I experiencing a testosterone crash?
and will the clomid and nolvadex help?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Fuck!

I discovered the culprit in my Insomina...
and I'm sorry for recommeding pythonenlarger
(cock pills) although they give you mad wood they
contain Yohimbe as the main ingredient,
which has been practically outlawed and I've been
taking 3 of these shits everyday! read on:

Yohimbe (the bark) is what got me started on the sexual enhancement train, and I still consider yohimbine (the pharmaceutical) an effective medication to engineer erections. Actually, nothing matches yohimbine for erection rigidity.
Unfortunately, yohimbine's strength is also its primary weakness. Yohimbine is the sexual enhancement medication with the furthest reaching systemic impact: heart palpitations and excitation with insomnia for up to 30 hours can happen after ingesting even a small amount of yohimbine.

I now believe that overall, yohimbine is decisively not healthy. I believe that good sleep is essential to good health. And yohimbine is a worse interrupter of sleep architecture than 20 cups of coffee a day.

at least I know it wasn't the roids, whew!