©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Under Armor...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I've recently bought 1 Nike and 3 Under Armor shirts...I've been wearing them as a base and then a couple of t's over that...It seems I feel more able to push a little harder than usual...I have something to constrict against and it feels like it's giving me a rep or 2 more on the bench and shoulder presses...Anybody use those shirts...I have 3 short sleeves and 1 long sleeve...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
I've recently bought 1 Nike and 3 Under Armor shirts...I've been wearing them as a base and then a couple of t's over that...It seems I feel more able to push a little harder than usual...I have something to constrict against and it feels like it's giving me a rep or 2 more on the bench and shoulder presses...Anybody use those shirts...I have 3 short sleeves and 1 long sleeve...

I dont use the compression versions of those shirts, but I do wear the normal "whicking" versions. I also like the Starter products that are similar to Under Armor called Dri-Star. Walmart had them on sale last week for $7!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
That's a whole lot cheaper than what I got those shirts for...I'm thinking about 30 or so..Is the quality the same...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
That's a whole lot cheaper than what I got those shirts for...I'm thinking about 30 or so..Is the quality the same...

Yes I think so. My little brother was all into the UA stuff, and has completely switched to the starter shirts because you can get them so cheap! They do have the compression undergarment versions at Walmart as well.