©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So you have gut issues? IBS-C IBS-D OR SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth? )

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
SO YOU WANT TO CURE SIBO, TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK? READ THIS, THEN READ IT AGAIN. We can do this together people.

Before you Google anything else, let's stop and think about SIBO logically. So like you I have Sibo with IBS-C some of you have IBS-D. So we all have this bad bacterial overgrowth in our small intestine, and depending on the type bacteria that is overgrown we either get horrible diarrhea or disastrous constipation ( depending on the byproduct gas that the specific bad bacteria produce) that can can almost make us feel like life has come to an end.

So everyone should know that this bacteria can be treated(killed) with Xifaxan, flaggyl (metronidazole) , neomycin, or a combination of the three antibiotics and more. Ok so hypothetically you take your antibiotics and kill the bacteria, and then you wonder why I am not ok now, why do I still have symptoms?

So everyone wants a quick fix of course, BUT THE FOCUS NEEDS TO BE ON THE HEALING OF THE GUT AFTER THE BACTERIA IS KILLED. Imagine you broke your arms and got a cast on them for 3 months. When they remove the cast and the bones have healed and your arms are no longer broken, they're fixed right? WRONG now your arms are weak and they need to be rehabilitated (like your gut.)

So the focus should not be on the treatment of the symptoms but on the ROAD TO REHABILITATION, and make no mistake, you gut needs to be rehabilitated. So after the bacteria is killed then you start your herbals to ward off lingering bad bacteria and microbes (OIL OF OREGANO, NEEM, BERBERINE, GOLDENSEAL, TUMERIC (anti inflammation), and betaine hci (for acid production and balance) and most importantly L-GLUTAMINE TO HELP HEAL THE GUT LINING. High doses people (double or triple the reccomended daily allowance.) Research all of these before starting.

This isn't going to happen overnight, you are going to need proper diet and exercise to beat this thing, this monster, THIS SIBO. Give it 6 months, pick your diet FODMAP, SCD, GAPS, ELEMENTAL, OR PALEO (whatever works for you, everyone is different) by now you should know your food sensitivities...Join the gym, do cardio, and workout it will stimulate PERISTALSIS (the movement necessary to poop.)

This advice is not for those with Chrons Disease or Celiac, but it's for the rest of us.

So lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to look within and be honest with yourself and figure out what caused this in the beginning, was it caused by

Stress

A horrible diet and sedentary lifestyle(years, decades of neglect and bad wating?)

Food poisoning

Gastroenteritus or an unknown?

I BELIEVE that for most of us it was diet, nutrition, and lifestyle choices, or the lack thereof?

Commit to self, commit to healing and rehabilitation for 6 months- 1 year. Run multiple courses of antibiotics and try different diets, read, read, read, and oh yeah read some more. Learn as much as you can about your disease and youself AND FIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, YOUR HEALTH, YOUR LOVED ONES AND FOR YOURSELF.

NEVER GIVE UP, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, AND I EMPATHIZE WITH YOU BECAUSE I FIGHT THIS FIGHT EVERYDAY, AND I AM WINNING