©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help Moving Out!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey can you guys give me some advice on how to move out of my parents house?? i dont have many friends that can do that right now but ive been having problems with my parents lately and really think i need to move out!! im 22 and i think its my time.

heres the break down of estimated costs:

apartment at $750 a month for 6 month lease: $4500

Groceries: about $250 a month?

Going out exspenses: $150 a month? only go out like once a week.

im thinking of paying for the $4500 lease with a credit card....then getting a second job working about 60 hours a week total.

average 2 week paycheck at my current job is $455.00. but they are giving me a full time position now so thats good.. should jump up to at lease $620 every 2 weeks.

then the second job should pay about the same but only getting PT about 24 hrs a week.

i know you guys were my age once too...how did you move out and how did you make rent. im really not ready to look for a roomate yet even though it might help the rent.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
shamrock10 said:
hey can you guys give me some advice on how to move out of my parents house?? i dont have many friends that can do that right now but ive been having problems with my parents lately and really think i need to move out!! im 22 and i think its my time.

heres the break down of estimated costs:

apartment at $750 a month for 6 month lease: $4500

Groceries: about $250 a month?

Going out exspenses: $150 a month? only go out like once a week.

im thinking of paying for the $4500 lease with a credit card....then getting a second job working about 60 hours a week total.

average 2 week paycheck at my current job is $455.00. but they are giving me a full time position now so thats good.. should jump up to at lease $620 every 2 weeks.

then the second job should pay about the same but only getting PT about 24 hrs a week.

i know you guys were my age once too...how did you move out and how did you make rent. im really not ready to look for a roomate yet even though it might help the rent.

You could always join the service? That would be the quickest and easiest way.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ok, Ill play nice. Have you tried talking to some friends to see if they can split the costs with you in a rental house or apartment? That can help a lot.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah talk to some buds of yours. college with get you that degree bro, will up your 2 week paychecks to at least 1000 instead of 600. i spent less on grocieries, go to the places that offer discounts on gas and food like krogers,albertsons. cut going out to maybe twice a month. either work 2 jobs and be tired as fuck, or get a better job or make sacrifices. your call...