©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Will resume training soon..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys.....you wont believe it....i now only weigh 125lb's..:-(
Will resume training beginning of May...shit....i hope i will regain...Keep thumbs..:-(

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
wow!! thats i huge drop in a month. keep eating at least!! ive been kinda lazy too for the last week...not working out, drinking....and if i did work out it would only be for about 30 min then i leave. really boring working out by yourself!! kinda lost my motivation...still able to maintain weight though...

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Man, I'm in this little "funk" too that is going around. I had to stop my cycle a little while ago after about 7 or 8 weeks into it, because I just could not take it anymore.... I think I over did it a little for my first cycle and I started having that "freaked out" feeling all day long, as well as not being able to sleep.

Anyway, back to the main point of this post, I just don't really feel like doing anything right now and I have not been to the gym in about 10 days. I don't think this has anything to do with coming off of my cycle either, it is kind of just like I tried it, got good results, now it's time to relax and concentrate on softball for the summer. When I started my cycle I was up to 189, peaked at around 202-205, now I am at 185 and it seems like I am only eating about 2,000 calories a day!

Gosh, here I go rambing again and on top of that I'm about to get on another subject! The only reason I took my cycle was for softball and if there are any other players out there I thought I would let you know that I hit yesterday and added about 30 to 35 friggin feet to my long ball compared to when I hit last in October of 2004!!! We hit on a field that was 305 all the way around and when I first stepped out there it felt like I was on a kiddie field! Everything looked so short! I was getting tons of good comments when my line-drive gap shots from last year were sailing out with ease... I just smiled :D I know I am recently off my cycle, so I could still be having strength left from that. HOWEVER, even if I lose more strength, this is the first time I have hit all year and I know my bat speed will only increase and my hopes are to at least keep the same pop that I currently have. DAMN TO I LOVE THIS OFF SEASON MARK McGUIRE SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM!!! :p

Sorry to highjack this post and ramble about 3 or 4 different subjects, but if there are any other softball players out there and are interested in my progress throughout the season now that I am off the cycle, I will gladly start a new thread and keep you updated!