©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

var doses

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
My wife wanted me to ask how high of a var dose most can go without running into problems if she keeps an eye on sides. She does fine 5 morning 5 night . I don't see many women post but figured there were wife ect on var here.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
v

my lady did 10 mg daily with 0 sides, everyone is different so move up slow, she had minor positive results. small strength and endurance. IMO she needed 40 mgs. daily. ladies can go up to 80mgs. or more, apparently they don't care much about sides or they mitigate them.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
If she is a newbie NO HIGHER then 2.5 mgs is needed, If she is an experienced BBer it is a personal choice. For decades all we had available was 2 mgs and it was plenty. Sides are present in some form even at this dose, dont fool yourselves. You are messing with her hormones. Be smart be safe and allow yourself room.

Ak

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
We have kinda already crossed the bridge at 15 a day she felt really good, even being in our early 40s we already have a high daily sex drive but at that dose it raised libido and well being. No common sides noticed .

imuscle

Sep 5, 2015
stick with 10mg bro after a few weeks up the dose to 20 if she feels comfortable should be alright

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Watch for changes in menses. She may be late, spot or stop altogether.
Especially at that age, you may be pushing things to happen sooner to her physically. Use caution.

For others who have wives planning to go this route the above is spot on...watch close ....with my wife she done great, felt great , major sex drive, normal monthly , at 10 and 15 ...when she bumped up to 20 within a few days her monthly wasn't normal and after monthly she had major bloat, felt like shit , acne .....so for her any way the key was dose ....

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
I'm not sure if I understood one of the replies correctly but it sounded like he was saying 40-80mg/day, do not listen to that awful ass advice. 5-10mg is plenty for a female. Yes she could possibly go slightly higher with not much sides but that all depends on the individual. Like was stated low and slow is the best approach for women. If diet and training is on point I've seen women get amazing results from 10mg/day. Also another very important thing is to make sure you have legit var, if someone gives you winny trying to pass it off as var the sides will be worse. Not a big deal with men but can be with females so know your source when it comes to getting something for your gal.