©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contaminated Growth Hormone & Alzheimers

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
Research published on Wednesday found evidence that suggested one of the hallmark proteins of Alzheimer's - that could go on to develop into the brain disease - spread to a group of patients via a now banned form of human growth hormone treatment.

"This form of (human growth hormone) treatment stopped 20 years ago and there is no evidence from this paper or any other work I am aware of that any other form of treatment would result in exposure to amyloid."

Patients contracted CJD from contaminated growth hormone given to treat growth problems, the researchers said, but autopsies also showed their brains had significant levels of the Alzheimer's protein amyloid beta.

That finding suggested people treated with human growth hormone in the past and currently well may be at risk not only of CJD, but also of developing Alzheimer's seeded by an accidental medical transmission of amyloid protein, Collinge said.

Use of human-derived growth hormone has been banned since 1985 after doctors found CJD may spread in contaminated tissues.

Study finds seeds of Alzheimer's may have spread in medical procedure

For entertainment purposes only. Not meant to treat or diagnose health issues.

Attachments

• funny fake alz arm muscles copy.jpg
    funny fake alz arm muscles copy.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 60

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I think he is referring to human derived gh in russia causing crutchfelds jacobs disease. That was a fatal disease passed through human cadaver derived
gh in the 70;s -80's. I do know there was some cadaver derivved eastern bloc gh available 5-8 yrs ago. They yanked all human derivved gh in the usa 85 in the serano and I cant remember which other pharma company introduced the first recomb gh's assellicrin and crescormon. Spellings might not be correct. Just what I recall. Kits were about 600 for those two from the doc.
thx.. T