©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My next cutting cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have put alot of work and studying into this cycle, i am 190lbs and 12-14% body fat and i am wanting to get to 205-215 at under 10%... This is the cycle i have come up with:
1-16 Test prop 450mg wk
1-16 tren ace 600mg wk
1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
9-16 winstrol 50mg ed
14-16 dnp 200-250mg ed( 1 capsule)
I am hoping i can get my weight up and with the anadrol and tren i know i will and am hoping to get under 10% body fat but would be happy with 10.. Yes i have my ais, liver protectants and everything on hand.... I am on a high protein no carb diet...My question is are my results possible for where im wanting them

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Why the DNP? If you are already 12-14% bf I'd think that gaining the lean mass you want alone should get you down to 10%.. Keep diet tight and 10% shouldn't be too hard.
I'd personally say you could drop the winny and DNP and still get the results you want.
Also with prop and ace esters your going to be a damn pin cushion.. Might not be a concern for you but just something to consider.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Nope no problems with the pinning, but as far as the dnp and winny go i am wanting to be lean and shredded.. I would be happy with 10% bf but by adding those 2 things maybe i can go lower, my final goal is to get to 5% at around 200-215 lbs. so this would be my main help and on my next cycle finiah myself off and get me down a few more percent

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Dude I got "shredded" with 200mgs tren e, 200mgs mast e and 100mgs a week of test. It's all about your diet and training. I just used the tren and mast because I had a vial of each laying around.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
My diets in check... 75% protein, 15% healthy fats, 10% carbs.. Every day.. About 300-350 grams of protein daily
I was just wondering if the hgh would help this cycle because i already have it and have not used it from my last cycle, if not i will just hold it and keep it for later

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
And if knowing it still doesn't work do as I am , hire a nutritionist that truly knows to design your meals

I hired one because, even though I thought I knew, I found out I really did not. Worth every cent spent.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I would drop the DNP - from my view it is NOT worth the risk. One of the side effects of DNP is sudden death. Here is a snippet I blatantly ripped from another site:

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol)
In fact, while the risk of various performance enhancing drugs are often blown out of proportion, when it comes to DNP the fear that surrounds is completely warranted.

There are not too many side effects of DNP use, but what does exist is tremendously damaging. Of the side effects of DNP the most concerning is death. We actually mean your heart stopping and you living no more. There have been numerous deaths reported due to DNP use over the years. Although the compound is no longer legitimately obtainable on the pharmaceutical market, death will still be a possible side effect for those who are able to find it.

Beyond death, the most common side effects of DNP use include dramatic insomnia, nausea and extreme sweating. When we refer to extreme sweating, a more accurate way to describe it would be sweating profusely. Many who have used DNP have reported ruining their mattress during periods of use due to the sweating being so intense. DNP is also well-known for causing cataracts, which in many cases ultimately leads to the individual going blind.

DNP can also have a strong, negative impact on white blood cell count by reducing the total count severely. This can have a disastrous effect on the individual’s immune system. You will be far more susceptible to viruses and infections when using DNP. It is also very common for those who use DNP to fall into a coma, which can very easily lead to an untimely death. So powerful is the compound and so great is the risk of death, reports have indicated that death can occur with only a few days of use. Talk about a risk and one that is not worth taking.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
yes I know the risks of taking dnp and I have it on hand for the end of my cycle if I do not get the results I am wanting, I have taken it before and am well aware of the sides and risks, only side effects I got last time I took it was slight temp raise.. 99.5.. and I had a lot more carbs in my diet then which is what makes your temp raise, now I have a extremely lose amount of carbs in my diet so I think I will be fine there, no other problems, blood pressure was stable .. everything was good

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I have learned a bit about DNP in the last few days and, if done slow and controlled, it is not as unsafe as I have always understood it to be. Sounds like you know how it affects you, so no problems there!