©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first timer needing help !!!

kwb2323

Sep 13, 2015
Hi I'm 6ft1, 160 pds I'm slim but in good condition wanting too do a one off course, wanting an experienced opinion on what type of course and pct I should run and where a good source would be I'm really skeptical about buying off the internet but am out of options

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Welcome. Lots to learn, start reading, nobody will hand feed you information, not how we roll here.
Head over to the introductions and provide some other details, like age, how long you've trained, etc.

Grim

matrixprimo1

Aug 19, 2015
Def a good idea to do some research before you order anywhere and agreed no one will hand feed here or many other places

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
Hi I'm 6ft1, 160 pds I'm slim but in good condition wanting too do a one off course, wanting an experienced opinion on what type of course and pct I should run and where a good source would be I'm really skeptical about buying off the internet but am out of options

6'1" 160 pounds?? Are you kidding?? List you workout routine and meals here for us to look at.

How old are you and how long have you been lifting?

You need to start eating a lot more and up your muscle mass in that manner before starting any cycle.

Once you start a cycle you DO KNOW that besides lifting you HAVE to eat LOTS (about 1.5-2 grams per pound of body weight) of protein. Cycles enable you to handle LARGER portions of protein and that increases your protein synthesis. Maybe i'm missing something here but if you're not eating that much you're going to blow away whenever it gets windy outside.

Hold off on any cycle plans. Get your muscularity up by eating at least four times a day with that 1.5 or even 2grams of protein per pound of body weight. Pros eat five to six meals a day with protein shakes in between. Grow wider for as long as it takes. If you can't eat that much there are peptides to induce your body to eat.

Seriously, your first cycle is where you will likely grow the greatest. Don't sabotage that by having poor eating habits and not being at your natural maximum best. You only have ONE first cycle.

Be patient. DON"T jump to a cycle at your current weight. Take several tuna packets or turkey sandwiches and eat them every two-three hours when your out and about. EVERYDAY!

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Lots of very knowledgable,cool guys here to learn from&they're right,6'1",160pds? U gotta start eating dude.I'm a hard gainer myself,smaller framed,fast metabolism&1 of the best things that helped me pack on quality weight was 1 pound of lean hamburger meat every day&a good ,big breakfast each day aswell.&first cycle should always be simple,test c or e 500mg/wk for 12wks&maybe 20-25mg/day dbol 6-8wks.nolva&clomid for pct.as far as legit sources,read the reviews here bro...

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Lots of very knowledgable,cool guys here to learn from&they're right,6'1",160pds? U gotta start eating dude.I'm a hard gainer myself,smaller framed,fast metabolism&1 of the best things that helped me pack on quality weight was 1 pound of lean hamburger meat every day&a good ,big breakfast each day aswell.&first cycle should always be simple,test c or e 500mg/wk for 12wks&maybe 20-25mg/day dbol 6-8wks.nolva&clomid for pct.as far as legit sources,read the reviews here bro...