©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh in cutting cycle?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am about to start my 16 week cutting cycle of test prop 1-16, tren ace 1-16, winstrol 9-16.. And i was wondering if adding a low dose of hgh would help with lowering body fat.. I would only be using it for the last 10 weeks at 2-3 ius ed or should i just hold onto it for another cycle or cruise after the cycle

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I am about to start my 16 week cutting cycle of test prop 1-16, tren ace 1-16, winstrol 9-16.. And i was wondering if adding a low dose of hgh would help with lowering body fat.. I would only be using it for the last 10 weeks at 2-3 ius ed or should i just hold onto it for another cycle or cruise after the cycle

Speaking for myself,,,with REAL HGH,,,,I notice fat loss on 2iu in a relatively short period. I say use it and see,,,but ultimately your choice.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
2iu ed of Rips does wonders but in my opinion you should already be on for at least a month at this point and i run that dose for a long time like a year. save it and get more so you can run it for a while or up the dose for a shorter period but either way 6 months is the shortest time i would run gh and for your goal at least 4iu. note these doses are referring to Rips or any real gh that you test or have been tested and you trust to be good.

VP