©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey guys, new here!

shredded22

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been around the fitness world for quite some time, but there's ALWAYS more to learn so I'm looking forward to learning more here.

I also wanted to mention I had a great experience with pure powders direct. Very Satisfied!

I hope I didn't break any rules as I did read the rules but I am new so forgive me if I did.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been around the fitness world for quite some time, but there's ALWAYS more to learn so I'm looking forward to learning more here.

I also wanted to mention I had a great experience with pure powders direct. Very Satisfied!

I hope I didn't break any rules as I did read the rules but I am new so forgive me if I did.

:welcome: to ANASCI my friend.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Huge thank you for reading the rules and no you did not break any. Great place to learn, there are a lot of sharp minds here, no bs or drama. Glad to have you and welcome!