©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Empty Bottles

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What do you guys do with your empty bottles?
I always get nervous every time I need to get rid of all the bottles. The syringes are bad enough getting rid of. -After a cycle I have a few hundred used pins.
Just want to stay safe

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Same thing I do with used pins; toss them in an empty protein tub. It all disappears together. I fill it 3/4 full of pins and bottles, spray some minimal expanding foam in the top, let it fully expand and harden, superglue the lid on, write biohazard on the outside and toss it in the trash. Now that it's written out, it sounds like overkill. But, it's actually pretty quick and takes less than 2 minutes to do.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Same thing I do with used pins; toss them in an empty protein tub. It all disappears together. I fill it 3/4 full of pins and bottles, spray some minimal expanding foam in the top, let it fully expand and harden, superglue the lid on, write biohazard on the outside and toss it in the trash. Now that it's written out, it sounds like overkill. But, it's actually pretty quick and takes less than 2 minutes to do.

Interesting tip! Great idea with the pins.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
My gym actually has Sharps containers for razors,insulin pins to dispose of them. Found out really quick that I'm not the only one on gear. Them containers fill up QUICK.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

Very good information! Putting biohazard on it and gluing the lid keeps everyone safe. I do go one step further and remove the lables, crimp, and stopper and dispose of them separately. An blank vial with no crimp or stopper would deter most people from turning it in or looking further into it.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I save them and put them on my X-mas tree

That would be a great picture

I my self am worried about finger prints on the bottles and God forbid if any one ever got jabbed they would be in for aids testing and testing for other things for years - wouldn't want to do that to any one

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Just don't be a dumbass and keep them in your car...

I got charged with a felony for 1 empty vial of test-e they found in my truck

*edit: because i'm such a hardened criminal

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Stories like that are the reason I'm so amazed that people would bring their gear to the gym with them and pin in the locker room. It baffles me completely. I wouldn't even consider taking a few tabs of an oral to work with me in my pill case. Being so cavalier with gear, pins and syringes is part of what gets people busted.

Some people might call me paranoid when it comes to my caution level with AAS, but the one thing I hope they'll never call me is a convicted felon.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Stories like that are the reason I'm so amazed that people would bring their gear to the gym with them and pin in the locker room. It baffles me completely. I wouldn't even consider taking a few tabs of an oral to work with me in my pill case. Being so cavalier with gear, pins and syringes is part of what gets people busted.

Some people might call me paranoid when it comes to my caution level with AAS, but the one thing I hope they'll never call me is a convicted felon.

Same goes for the carelessness of some sources. It floors me that some will throw loose vials in a tear-stop bag and send it out. Saving $2 in postage and putting someone at risk of getting popped with a felony is absolutely absurd!

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just don't be a dumbass and keep them in your car...

I got charged with a felony for 1 empty vial of test-e they found in my truck

*edit: because i'm such a hardened criminal

Just curious , when it was all said and done what did you end getting out of that charge? I'm guessing first offense?

dr.ziegler

May 22, 2014
Put the empties under your pillow before you go to sleep at nite!!If you've been a good little bodybuilder the Gear Fairy will come and refill them for you!!! REALLY!!! It works!! try it!!! :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Always, always, always take off the labels. I even take off the stopper like Magnus said

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
A couple things here! I go to the local hospital. At back of building they have an incinerator for biohazard. Just slide the door open, throw that shit in and close the door. In reply to what Magnus said about saving money on packaging.
In 2006 IP emailed me telling me I was one of his biggest customers. He said he had an overstock of the aburaihan ampoules from Iran. Not sure about that spelling, but he said he was sending me out some freebies. This is no shit guys. He sent a large box with a single plastic bag in it with 2500 amps. The entire corner was saturated with oil. My mail carrier looked at me with a straight face and said "it feels like oil, you should stay away from those steroids"and hands me the package. Only 10 amps out of entire box were broke. What really sucks was that the oil caused alot of the print on amps to wipe right off. True story gentlemen!

Bear

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Just curious , when it was all said and done what did you end getting out of that charge? I'm guessing first offense?

yes I did. I got caught with a bunch of other stuff that was more important than an empty vial of test. I think I had 14 tickets including 5 felonies? The judge literally ripped the test vial ticket up and tossed it in the trash.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I just usually throw them out in the trash wrapping them in different wrappers or putting them in old protein containers.