©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol at beggin or end of cycle

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Originally planned on a test and a bomb cycle w the drol the first four weeks. However, been giving some serious thought to putting it at the end of the cycle. Reason entails that it may mitigate likelihood of injury at the beginning and actually help hold onto the gains already made the first few months on test, towards then end.

Opinions?

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
What do u think about anadrol first 4-6wks then finish with anavar or winstrol the last 6-8wks ?btw,anadrol is my favorite oral

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Just the test and drol. Perhaps may continue the mk677 I am currently on.

Yes, Im trying to max out gains on this cycle.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
What do u think about anadrol first 4-6wks then finish with anavar or winstrol the last 6-8wks ?btw,anadrol is my favorite oral

I've been running anavar w my mk677 for the past two weeks pre workout only. Carb restricted diet and strenght is holding steady and even Increasing in some areas. But I doubt I will continue it much longer. Prol another 2 weeks and then done.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Personally i front or end load for different reasons. Front load is nice when running long estered compounds. Gains are rapid and it's like getting a few extra weeks out of you cycle since gains are seen sooner. You also have the duration of the rest of your cycle to help solidify the gains from your oral. End loading is nice if your trying to peak giving you that final push. I also like it for harsher compounds like sdrol. You body will soon have time to recover rather that battling the entire cycle. I do find end loaded gains harder to hold on to and less profound than front loaded gains.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Personally i front or end load for different reasons. Front load is nice when running long estered compounds. Gains are rapid and it's like getting a few extra weeks out of you cycle since gains are seen sooner. You also have the duration of the rest of your cycle to help solidify the gains from your oral. End loading is nice if your trying to peak giving you that final push. I also like it for harsher compounds like sdrol. You body will soon have time to recover rather that battling the entire cycle. I do find end loaded gains harder to hold on to and less profound than front loaded gains.
Think you just convinced me to front load lol.

Always appreciate your advice brother!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Magnus pretty much covered everything. You could run it at both times if you wanted. I generally recommend 50-100mg adrol for 4 weeks max. If I want to use it for 6 weeks I do 3 on 3 off 3 on as I feel this gives your liver a break and also keeps things fresh. Although adrols liver toxicity is generally over exaggerated on the forums. Moreover if you are after weight increase it's usually the first 3 weeks that this is seen when using oral aas such as adrol. I like to do 50mg for the 1st set of 3 weeks and 100mg for the 2nd set.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Originally planned on a test and a bomb cycle w the drol the first four weeks. However, been giving some serious thought to putting it at the end of the cycle. Reason entails that it may mitigate likelihood of injury at the beginning and actually help hold onto the gains already made the first few months on test, towards then end.

Opinions?

I think it depends on your overall goals.
Either way will work.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
On a 16 week cycle, I like to front load the first 4 weeks with dianabol and finish off the last 4 weeks with anadrol. It seems to keep bloat down at the end of cycle

Bear

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Many seasoned high national /pro guys I've known use anadrol last week
before a show...... Thx T