©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop/NPP Vs Test E/Deca

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
It's been roughly a year since last cycle due to bad back injury from accident. Here we go!

Cycle History
1st-Andropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs Deca 400mgs per week/Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks)
6th- Test-C/EQ/Anadrol (Test C 750mgs per week/EQ 400mgs per week/Anadrol 50mgs per day at 25days)
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks(catch up cycle after injury)
8th- Test C 750mgs for 14 weeks/Deca 400mgs for 12 weeks/Anadrol 100mgs ed for first 4 weeks
9th-Test C 750 mg 15 weeks/Deca 400mg 12 / Dbol 75 mg eod

Wanting to go different for a comeback cycle after being back in gym while.

Test P @ 750 mgs per week
NPP @ 500 mgs per week
Dbol @ 50 mgs ed first month

Never ran either first two compounds but though to give a try and just pin 3x a week for good levels, instead of my usual "Bread and Butter" Test E & Deca.

Opinions / Advice

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Given your history with deca, I would bump the npp to at least 600-700. At higher doses, npp is like trens little sister with far less sides.

Thanks, i read some people run the Test P same dose as NPP, unlike if you were on long esters where TEst ran higher and 2 weeks longer.

This sound correct to run both at same dosage, stopping both at same time end of cycle?

(My past cycle history is a spread over 10 years, so expecially currently, its taken me a while to need to up dosages for great results..though I'm always looking to get more out of the next cycle than the last)

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I hear some people say they like running standard Deca/Test cycles to run them longer, but if the compounds are taking 3-4 weeks to kick in then is that "really" a longer cycle just because it stays in system longer post last inj?

Any major pros/cons to the two different methods outside obvious more pins with Npp/Prop and quicker action on them?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I know a lot of people who use both - they start the cycle with both styles and then end the NPP/Prop when the Deca/Test kicks in. You get the best of both worlds that way.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Bumping this thread, considering I had some issues, and back on track to actually throw this order in this weekend.

After research, not sure if I need the Dbol running TestP/NPP, or if the Dbol and NPP are still good to run together for about 5 weeks.

**It's been almost a year and half since last cycle. Maybe could even get same results on the Dbol with 30mg, ED rather than a bump to 50mgs?