©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron (Drostanolone) - do you use it?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
How many here use Masteron (Drostanolone)? How much do you use and why? Also, do you use Prop or Enth as the ester?

Chemical Name: Drostanolone Propionate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 100-400mg/EOD
Active time: 5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Chemical Name: Drostanolone Enanthate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 200 mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 10-14 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

From what I gather, it is not very powerful and is most often used during a cut. I also have read that it is only really effective if you are already at a low body fat percentage.

What do you all think about Masteron?

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just wrapping up my 5th or 6th go around with mast. I like it, mainly bc i am extremely estro sensitive, and it's one of the few compounds that doesnt give me any gyno issues. I've used both prop and enenthate esters, and the effects are much quicker and pronounced with prop, no doubt. For me, it's a subtle yet effective addition to a cycle. I usually get a few extra lbs of lean muscle, with a drop in body fat and increased vascularity. Certainly not a miracle drug, but a nice "enhancement" addition to test. I've used a different lab each time i have used it, and can say hands down the best one was Alin's stealth juice. It probably has something to do with that being the first time i used mast, but i definitely had the best experience that time and all others haven't came close.
And that first time,.i only used 100mg eod, so 350mg a week, and had excellent results. This last time i went with 200mg eod or 700 a week, and was pretty disappointed with the results (lab with good reputation from another board. Been around for years and everybody has nothing but good things to say).

Last edited:

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
If I can afford it, I'll run it every cycle bulk or cut. It's benefits go far beyond just physique. It binds to shbg and free's up more active hormones in your cycle...it also has a great effect on libido and has MILD anti aromatase properties. I find it keeps me from holding too much water when I bulk hard. Also has a very good effect on mood. Very alpha feeling drug for me. Currently running the enanthate ester at 800mg along with 750mg test E and 750mg deca. Only down side is dht's give me acne...

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Great info guys, definitely something to look into then when my BF% drops to a much nicer number. Currently cutting after my last bulk.