©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RIP Turbobusa!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We lost a good Mod, a good person and good friend yesterday. Turbo was lost to us yesterday to a fatal heart attack.

If you were lucky enough to have known him then you should consider yourself privileged because there are not too many people out there in this world like him!

You will be truly missed my friend:(

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a well respected and beloved member of this community..
I'm a WKM and VET at an other forum, and we lost a fellow brother of the iron last spring, he was dear to us including myself, so I can related and understand to the loss of someone irreplaceable..

I extend my condolences to the Admins,Mods, and members/friends alike..

My deepest regrets to your brother of the grind/lifestyle!

Go on easy Turbo.. God speed!

Much Respect,Vision

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Jesus :( I'm in disbelief. Seriously heartbroken with this news. Such a good person and have gotten to know him well throughout my stay here. This is just terrible man. Thank you Anasci for making me aware, but my day is officially ruined. I have fucking tears in my eyes as i type this, no shit, and i never cry. Goddamnit man, too many brothers have fallen this year. No words i can even think of. He, and his family, are certainly in my prayers. RIP my friend, you will truly be missed :(

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Un Fucking Real. So sad. God Bless him and his family.

Kenster

May 13, 2013
Too much saddness in the world today and it seems that the good ones pass on MUCH to soon....RIP and may God be with your loved ones as they grieve during this time of loss

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
im so sorry to hear this. he seemed like such a genuine guy. i hope he is in a better place. RIP brother!

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
My god this is horrible news! RIP brother.

Be safe brothers, this can happen to any of us, especially in this lifestyle...take care of yourselves...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I feel aweful for his kids. He just said a week or so ago his first love, first wife and mother of his first 3 kids passed away...they lost their mother then their father right after that. Just terrible

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This is horrible news. He was a great man and I will miss our chats. RIP

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Damn that really was out of nowhere...I guess you never know when its time. His input on the board will be missed .....rip