©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sick and of filter clogging

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys my raw comes from the big c and it comes in a rock form, so i crush it down as much as possile then i put in into a flask i add my bb,baand oil put my flask in a pan half full of water i turn the stove on and while it is boiling i am stiring the solution once i see that is is clear i then pour in into a millipore stericup, now the problem comes i pump ta few times and its barley coming out i have to what 25 minutes and i only have 250ml filtered the rest i have to use another miilpour stericup then i filter that and it takes its time but to take 45 minutes for 500ml somethings wrong do u think its my raw with all binders and shit they put in or what plz help

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Purity of your raws definitely play a huge roll in your filtering. Do you use a hand pump or electric. I have used several filters but have found the Zapcaps works best for me.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
If its a purity problem , it would add a step and a little more time, but couldn't you do a recrystallization to purify the powders into crystal raws?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Yes. Could try to filter just your oil and see if it's the filter that your using without the raw. If it flows fine than I would lean towards the purity of the raws. I've used 2 of the sponsors here on the board and zero problems.

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Yeah, double filter it, by doing a coffee filter first.
Then through the bottle top filter.
Also, some compounds take longer to filter than others.
Like test e comes all densely packed like a rock and takes a while to filter.
Tren a also takes some time to filter.
Other compounds run through easily.