©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren....HOLY F*CK!

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Ok, I dont know whether this psychosomatic or the actual substance, but I've been doing 500 test en / 400 tren en for the last three weeks and I feel like I've turned into a beast! I work my ass off in the gym, reach new goals, and still feel like I have enough energy to do it all over again. Gained 9 lbs in 3 weeks, and my chest looks shredded compared to what it was before I started.

Just had to crow a bit to guys who would understand. Probably entering my first APA contest at the end of november and psyched...

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
They dont call it the nectar of the gods for nothing...

run tren ace/e blend, its even better...Love the combo of the two... they compliment one an other so well..an amazing synergenic effect.

Tren is the only "compound" that transforms my body the way it does..I can manipulate it for all my goals (with macros of course), cutting,lean mass, or bulking..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Tren can make one person feel invincible while others complete shit. I also handle it quite well, but it is harsh on the body. I limit myself to once a year and no longer than 8 weeks. This is where ace is nice, in and out. Tren just gives you a "look" on a whole different level. Very good idea to get blood done after tren. I know guys that haven't normalized 6+ months after their cycle ended.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I ran tren ace for 20 weeks. Tren is the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse!!!!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
100mgs a day of tren ace for 10 weeks is money for me. This fall I will front load an extra 5 days at 200mgs a day to get off to a strong start.

anzel

May 8, 2014
They dont call it the nectar of the gods for nothing...

run tren ace/e blend, its even better...Love the combo of the two... they compliment one an other so well..an amazing synergenic effect.

Tren is the only "compound" that transforms my body the way it does..I can manipulate it for all my goals (with macros of course), cutting,lean mass, or bulking..

Did tren once. This spring I will do an 8 wk cut using 500 test and 75-100mg of Tren A EOD. I also would add in T3 50mcg and low dose clen.
Diet will be low carb with a carb out day once a week. 300-400grams of protein a day. tons of veggies and mct oil pre workout for better energy.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wish i could use it, but alas i cannot because it gives me gyno. Tried it 3 times, and at the 3 week mark when i started looking good and started getting strength gains that made me happy, gyno appeared-despite caber one time, and prami the other time. I know it could take me to the next level but my nips tell me no you cant :( lol

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok, I dont know whether this psychosomatic or the actual substance, but I've been doing 500 test en / 400 tren en for the last three weeks and I feel like I've turned into a beast! I work my ass off in the gym, reach new goals, and still feel like I have enough energy to do it all over again. Gained 9 lbs in 3 weeks, and my chest looks shredded compared to what it was before I started.

Just had to crow a bit to guys who would understand. Probably entering my first APA contest at the end of november and psyched...

TEST/TREN work superb together. TREN can transform a physique like no other if you use it correctly.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Tren, Mass, Test, EQ, nothing left but to grow. :) Mass loves to swim with tren ............

CG