©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to reduce / remove gyno

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Gyno, the dreaded beast in hiding that waits to pounce upon the unwary...something we all fear. Provided everything is managed properly, gyno will never be a thing to worry about removing.

But what do you do when you mess up, or something you purchased was not as it was labeled to be? Well, if the latter you change to a new provider, of course, but you still have to deal with gyno. That lump that starts to form behind your nipple, in your breast, that threatens to give you man boobs. Not fat man boobs, and not the lovely breasts you find on women, but the nasty, man boobs that no one wants.

Old school method was to use Letro to remove the gyno. Basically, we used napalm to kill a mosquito. But it was all we had, so we eagerly and happily crushed our E2, felt miserable, had achy joints, but the gyno went away.

New technology was developed, new methods created, new science breakthroughs and now we no longer need to use Letro. What should we use now? Well, I will simply copy and paste something I blatantly ripped from another site, but will credit the original poster.

Austinite said:
How do I reverse gynecomastia?

Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. One of the most powerful aromatase inhibitors available today. Far too many people are considering this method because many moons ago it was touted as a good tool for reversal. We've learned a lot since then and Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM) studies on gynecomastia reversal are readily available for confirmation.

I did a short experiment myself recently when my E2 came back at 46 pg/mL (Range < 29 for a sensitive E2 assay). I did not experience gynecomastia, but I wanted to bring that down back to range. The increase was likely due to switching my Testosterone Therapy administrations from subcutaneous (SubQ) to intramuscular (IM). IM injections have more of an impact on E2 due to faster absorption. This result came about on July 2nd. I had a Letrozole prescription laying around and figured I'd give it a go. It's been so long since I've used Letrozole. My prescription was for 100 microgram capsules.

I administered 100 mcg. (Micrograms) daily. After the 10th day I felt miserable and so I discontinued use. One week after I stopped, I tested E2 again and it came back 2 pg/mL. Remember, this is a full week after Letrozole was discontinued. So it had to be at zero, or "too low to count" for several days. I was bedridden for several days. Completely useless and couldn't find a reason to get up and about. If you've killed your E2 before, you know exactly what I mean. I don't wish this on anyone. Really amazes me that some folks are running this thing using milligram after milligram several times per week. And these "Gynecomastia Reversal" threads using these astronomical doses are just mind boggling. Pretty eye opening once again. Anyway, I waited a while and got back on DIM.

The entire letrozole for gynecomastia reversal came about in 2001 when a study was published. This study was done on mice, not humans. So don't be a mouse, be a man. PMID: 11850204 if you want to look it up.

To give you an example of how low this drug is supposed to be dosed, it was studied in extremely obese hypogonadal men. Overweight men convert far more estrogen than non-overweight men. This is because they carry far more aromatase enzymes. Using Letrozole, these highly aromatizing men were treated with doses of 2mg to 2.5mg once per week. If we break that up, you're looking at about 285 micrograms per day. That's it. This powerful drug never, under any circumstances should be used in a milligram + basis on a daily administered protocol. It is simply outrageous. Reference here.

So we've learned a couple things here. We know that an Aromatase Inhibitor is a poor choice, and we also learned that SERM's are more effective, safer and with no side effects. Lastly, we learned that while Tamoxifen is effective, it is superseded by the superior SERM; Raloxifene.

Aromatase inhibitors are not selective and will demolish your estradiol levels with prolonged use, rendering you miserable and useless. In the case of Letrozole, you could deplete your E2 levels to nothing in no time. SERMs like Tamoxifen and Raloxifene are pure antagonist in the E receptor in breast tissue. This is what mainly makes a SERM the clinically preferred drug for gynecomastia reversal.

TO REVERSE GYNECOMASTIA WITH SERMS:

Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days, then 30mg daily util reversed. You should see improvement in approx. 4 to 6 weeks. If you choose to run 60 mg daily until it's gone, do not exceed 60 days.

Tamoxifen: 40mg daily for one week. Then 20mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.

Both protocols above will take time. This is not a 2 week process. Reversal will require patience. But it most certainly is effective, side-effect-free and cost incredibly effective when compared to surgery.If you're too lazy to follow the links and read... Raloxifene is the superior compound today for reversing gynecomastia. It can be dosed on or off cycle at 60mg daily up to 80mg daily until your gynecomastia is reversed. I will not be answering any questions that have already been answered in this thread, or in the threads linked above.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Can I use Letrozole to reverse gynecomastia?
--- No. This is a very old school method and should never be attempted. We've advanced and we know better today.

2. What should I use to reverse gynecomastia?
--- See the links above. Raloxifene or Tamoxifen are the 2 proven SERMs to work.

3. Can I develop gynecomastia even if I've had the surgery in the past?
--- Yes, you most certainly can. Having surgery is not a reason to ignore signs and estrogen management.

4. How is gynecomastia diagnosed?
--- Physical examination, blood tests, mammograms, chest x-rays, CT scans, MRI, biopsy, etc...

5. Can I get gynecomastia even if estrogen is in check?
--- Not likely, but again, hormonal imbalances and ratios that are way off can cause issues. Get diagnosed.

6. Can gynecomastia develop on one side only?
--- Not likely, it's probably already in both, but only one side is affected worse, so you get signs from that one side.

7. Why are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM) better than Aromatase inhibitors (AI)?
--- Both have been studied and SERMs are proven effective. AI's are proven ineffective. SERMs bind to E receptors at breast tissue strongly, unlike AI's.

8. Can SERMs reverse pubertal gynecomastia?
--- Pubertal gynecomastia has been studied as well, and SERMs have been proven effective.

Have a powerful day,

~ Austinite