©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First injection

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

I took a 10mg british dragon methanabol and then jumped in the shower.
When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)
I was so f..king nervous. It wasn't that bad though.
Excited to start seeing results.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
HigherStandard said:
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)

I know. I was the same way. Tried doing my delts the first time. I got so freaked out i let go of the needle and it spun around in my arm. :eek: Hurt quite a bit. I haven't tried a delt shot since. Keep it up bro. With the mehanabol added ;you should start seeing some gains within a week and a half. That will carry you through till the test kicks in(around 4 weeks)
:D

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
I know. I was the same way. Tried doing my delts the first time. I got so freaked out i let go of the needle and it spun around in my arm. :eek: Hurt quite a bit. I haven't tried a delt shot since. Keep it up bro. With the mehanabol added ;you should start seeing some gains within a week and a half. That will carry you through till the test kicks in(around 4 weeks)
:D

delts for your first shot??? thats killer there.......i've yet to hit anywhere but my thighs......

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
delts for your first shot??? thats killer there.......i've yet to hit anywhere but my thighs......

I know,, I didn't even put the shot in there...I ended up pulling out. I tried to aspirate and the friggn needle slipped. My wife was watching me. I asked her to help. she just shook her head and called me an idiot. There I stood....A growing young man crying because he just couldn't do it.LOL

P.S. Last sentence is not true. well....maybe a little.LOL

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
HigherStandard said:

Nice choice of gear. BD is top notch.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
HigherStandard said:

Our stories are almost identical (BD test c) for me. My inject site is just barely sore. Clint