©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolva questions

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
For starters...

-2 weeks into cycle--test enanthate, deca -500mg/week; 375mg/week

taken last 4 days Nolvadex: day 1 - 30mg, day2 - 40mg, day3-40mg. day 4 40mg.

My question....Due to my lack of extensive research, i must humble my self and ask.... Can I just stop Nolvadex while in my cycle or do I taper it down and then stop????

Next question,,, when i stop what is the likelyhood of becoming more prone to gyno???

Final question....Latly, my skin has been producing more oil than the state of TEXAS does. How can I slow down the oil production??? i got control of the pimples on my face with ProACtive but I still leak lotsa oil. :confused:

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
The results of my research on this board led me to find it best to run it through the rest of my cycle. Have you already had gyno symptoms at week 2?

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
thunderterd said:
The results of my research on this board led me to find it best to run it through the rest of my cycle. Have you already had gyno symptoms at week 2?

Not too sure. Could have just been more in my head. :confused:
I was all worried last week so I started nolva. I think it was just some water retention in my pecs.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
as for me, i defenitely knew what it was ...my nip hurt. Atleast now, i know what it feels like when it comes on and i am not too paranoid anymore. I think you will defenitely know when it comes, as for stopping the nolva, i'm not sure.

W

wolfyEVH

i really wouldnt think you'd have any gyno symptoms off of that cycle.........personally you should stop the nolvadex and wait and see if you really are gyno prone and it is not your nerves.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
know anything about curing OILY skin??

Also my face tends to get a little flush when I am at work. Feels like hot flashes. Actually...I don't know what it feels like...LOL Never went through menopause.???

W

wolfyEVH

thunderterd said:
i had gyno symptoms off the same cycle

how much bodyfat do you have? at least you found out though for sure.....stussy needs to find out

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
how much bodyfat do you have? at least you found out though for sure.....stussy needs to find out

I know the symtoms of gyno, and the problems if left to long, but which symtoms come First??

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
I know the symtoms of gyno, and the problems if left to long, but which symtoms come First??

we know you know the symptoms, but do you know if its the actual symptoms or if its all in your head because your afraid of getting them. Its not hurting to run nolva throughout the cycle, but to know if you are gyno prone will help you drastically in future cycles.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
we know you know the symptoms, but do you know if its the actual symptoms or if its all in your head because your afraid of getting them. Its not hurting to run nolva throughout the cycle, but to know if you are gyno prone will help you drastically in future cycles.

Ya,...I'll stop the nolva. If i am gyno prone how long before i would see side effects. And not the make belief ones in my head???

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Those who are prone to gyno can get it from a mere 500mg test cycle. If you are worried then take "20mg" nolvadex every day throughout the entire cycle. I would include some arimadex (aka ldex and adex) at .25mg ed to help keep off some water weight as well. For PCT I suggest a nolvadex only if you are already having oily skin problems, as clomid is terrible for acne too. Stop the deca one week prior to the test enan and begin pct 2 wks after last test shot (3 wks after last deca shot). Run nolv @ 40mg ed for 2 wks then 20mg ed for 2 more wks. OR you can go 40mg wk 1, 30mg wk 2, 20mg wk3, 10mg wk4. Good luck!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Also, if you think you are getting gyno then take about 80mg of nolvadex immediately and continue at that dose for about a wk or until symptoms subside (no longer than a wk though). Then drop the dose down to about 40mg for a couple weeks.