©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test E and liver problems

miker

Apr 11, 2015
hello guys I finished my cycle of 12 weeks of test. E (500mg / week) I did blood tests and transaminase is high, I did ultrasound and is fattened liver, the doctor says to suspend use of testosterone, because believes that the cause is just testosterone, I had some doubts because I never had problems with testosterone, in your experience, testosterone can cause liver damage??

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
This ,in my opinion, is something a second opinion by another doctor would be in order if you don't trust your docs opinion.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello guys I finished my cycle of 12 weeks of test. E (500mg / week) I did blood tests and transaminase is high, I did ultrasound and is fattened liver, the doctor says to suspend use of testosterone, because believes that the cause is just testosterone, I had some doubts because I never had problems with testosterone, in your experience, testosterone can cause liver damage??

I strongly disagree that's what caused it. I'm no doctor though. Do you drink alcohol or take anything else other than TEST E?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Yes, testosterone causes liver damage by making you think you can do anything to your body and it will be okay

Case in point...every man ever born :D

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Of course surpaphysiological doses of testosterone can cause fatty liver. Just like it can when deficient, exogenous test throws the delicate balance of our hormones off, and in this case igf. This will also effect you lipid profile due to your livers ability to metabolize lipids. Not sure if you ran nolvadex (tamoxifen) , but that has also been show to cause fatty liver. The good thing is, in most cases it's reversible.

miker

Apr 11, 2015
Of course surpaphysiological doses of testosterone can cause fatty liver. Just like it can when deficient, exogenous test throws the delicate balance of our hormones off, and in this case igf. This will also effect you lipid profile due to your livers ability to metabolize lipids. Not sure if you ran nolvadex (tamoxifen) , but that has also been show to cause fatty liver. The good thing is, in most cases it's reversible.

yes, I've used clomid and nolvadex ... this has helped to make fat liver?