©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle feedback

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
I'm new to all this and and I just wanted some feedback on things I can do different. I have been working out for several years now and always hit a wall at about 195lbs. This time around I decided to see what kind of gains I could get with some gear. This is the path i decided to take: Test 400 once a week for 5 weeks to see if my body reacted crazy it didn't and in that time I went from 195 to 212. Week 5 I decided to come in with Deca 300 twice a week for 10 weeks and the T4 for another 5, total cycle time 15 weeks. Was this a good thing, how should I change it up on the next cycle. My diet consists of eating fairly well 250g of protein a day and I am at the gym 5 on 1 off....please let me know if i should bump up the T4 or finish it out how I'm taking it, like I said all the help and feedback will be appreciated. Please give me some ideas foe my next cycle in August. Forgot to mention I'm 29 years old.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

LoyalBlue said:
I'm new to all this and and I just wanted some feedback on things I can do different. I have been working out for several years now and always hit a wall at about 195lbs. This time around I decided to see what kind of gains I could get with some gear. This is the path i decided to take: Test 400 once a week for 5 weeks to see if my body reacted crazy it didn't and in that time I went from 195 to 212. Week 5 I decided to come in with Deca 300 twice a week for 10 weeks and the T4 for another 5, total cycle time 15 weeks. Was this a good thing, how should I change it up on the next cycle. My diet consists of eating fairly well 250g of protein a day and I am at the gym 5 on 1 off....please let me know if i should bump up the T4 or finish it out how I'm taking it, like I said all the help and feedback will be appreciated. Please give me some ideas foe my next cycle in August. Forgot to mention I'm 29 years old.

hey bro......first off, test for 5 weeks isnt gonna do a thing....you need to run it at least 10. Remember to always run test as your base steroid, it is THE most crucial hormone in the male body. All steroids shut down your natural test so you can run into LOTS of problems by not taking test throughout the cycle. I'd run test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, and try some dbol for the first 4 or 5 weeks at 30mg/day. If you want to use deca again, use it at 400mg/week (along with the test) and run it till week 11 (a week shorter than test). Did you do any post cycle therapy (PCT) for your previous cycles?? You need to get your natty test back going ASAP. You do that by taking the drugs nolvadex and clomid...(do a search on PCT)

Another thing to remember is calories. You may be getting enough protein, but are you getting enough carbs and fats?? you need to have sufficient calories to build muscle. Protein alone will NOT work. you need LOTS of carbs when trying to put on mass. (just try not to consume carbs and fats together too much throughout the day). Remember to drink LOTS of water as well. Just keep a bottle of water with you at all times and drink throughout the day.

As for your training, you're only taking 1 day off it seems. You're more than likely over training. I only work out 3 or 4 times a week (3 times right now)...either try a monday, wed, friday routine...or mon tues, wed off, thurs frid, sat off, repeat on sunday. Muscles need lots of rest to recoop. Dont think just by going to the gym 3 days a week that you're not benifiting. There are people who work out once a month with professionals and are stronger in every lift they do. Just bust your ass off in the gym when your there, but make the workout around an hour long each time.

IMO, if you get a good cycle, adjust your current training routine, and get enough calories in your diet, you'll have no trouble putting on some serious muscle.......