©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which cycle for better gains

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am stuck between 2 cycles and am wondering which will give me better gains
1000mg test e wk 1-16
30mg Dbol ed wk 1-4
50mg Winstrol ed wk 9-15
Or:
500mg test e wk 1-16
400mg tren e wk 1-14
30mg dbol wk 1-4
50mg Winstrol ed wk 9-15

I am stuck between 2 cycles , i am pretty set on the dbol and winny and ive used tren before but only with test and have never gone over 500mg of test .... So what do you guys think 1000mg test or add in the tren

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
The second one. Too much test is counter productive and means you need alot of help from gear or your test is shit. That's not a slam please don't take it that way. If you can handle 500mg then try upping it to 750mg. Don't just double it. You wanna get away with the least amount as possible. Just upping the test to a gram can be counter productive and then it's just a waste of health and money.

I like the way you got the orals set up. You got enough time between the two.

If you have used tren before and can handle it, then go for it.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I love using the tren but i was just wondering how the 1000mg of test would work for me.. Seems like it would do more harm than good, only reason i was considering it also was because i already have it on hand and would need to get the tren.. Which is no problem, just want more opinions before i go any further

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
That is a good idea to have what you need on hand. But just remember more isn't always better.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
i love me 1g testo a week.

I avoid tren for bulking unless i'll be running a decent amount of insulin with it.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
My final goal is to be about 220-230 lbs 6-10% bf
Right now im 190 and probably 14-15% bf
I doubt i can get to my final goal through just this cycle but as close as i can and then go again on my next cycle
If anyone knows a different cycle to get me to my final goal just in this cycle speak up i wanna know

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
2nd.
Diet and gym are just as ...if not more important. Add lots of calories if bulking is your game

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I go to gym 6 days a week off on sundays
diet is in check but since im wanting to add weight I am upping my calories to right at 4000 calories instead of my normal diet of 2400 calories

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
All depends on what You're looking for...I would feel better on option 1 but look better on 2

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Well i am more about personal appearance so option 2 is what im more leaning towards at the moment

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I don't think you even need the drol or test at 500mgs with that tren. I would gain just as well without it and be putting less drugs in my body..

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
so I would get better results with just the tren, test and winstrol.. im gunna drop the dbol completely and bring the test from 500mg down to 250mg with the 400mg tren... I should get great results with the tren dosage, most tren ive done was 200 and had great results so hopefully 400mg will make me a monster lol

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
so I would get better results with just the tren, test and winstrol.. im gunna drop the dbol completely and bring the test from 500mg down to 250mg with the 400mg tren... I should get great results with the tren dosage, most tren ive done was 200 and had great results so hopefully 400mg will make me a monster lol

I say drop the winstrol and your golden.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I go to gym 6 days a week off on sundays
diet is in check but since im wanting to add weight I am upping my calories to right at 4000 calories instead of my normal diet of 2400 calories

I asked what your exact goals were as goals is such a broad term. So you want to be bigger and a lot leaner (as we all do).

Your bf is too high imo. Sure cycling tren will helps matters but you need to lower it before you start your cycle imo. Another option would be you need to try to lower it whilst cycling.

You are always going to look better on option 2. Tren will always make you look better.

If it were me I would do what I am doing now. I would cycle a little test and tren... hey add an oral if you wish. Get your bodyfat down to under 10%. Don't concern yourself too much about your weight. If you are using test and tren and eating a high protein and healthy diet with consistency then you should easily be able to lower your bf% whilst maintaining or adding muscle. Your weight may go down alittle but the important thing is get below 10%.

Then come off and maintain your condition as much as possible and start a 2nd cycle of something like test and nandrolone (npp) with adrol. Eat and train progressively and build lots of muscle.

You could bulk up and stay at a similar bodyfat percentage then cut down... lots of ways up the mountain. I think you would be best doing the 1st way as it will help you sort out your diet straightaway. Your diet mustn't be great as your post doesn't really add up. If you are genuinely 14-15% bf and 190 eating 2100 cals per day and training 6 days per week then something is not right. I would have 2 rest days per week and I would not just up calories by 2000 straightoff like you have.

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Then come off and maintain your condition as much as possible and start a 2nd cycle of something like test and nandrolone (npp) with adrol. Eat and train progressively and build lots of muscle.

SOLID AS FUCK advice right there! Cut down then build it up. You can always tell a better physique that has a solid base to it.

Also 4,000 calories clean is a real pain in the ass. How's that going? Not saying you can't do it, it just gets tedious IMO.