©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gains!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well, this is my second week and here's the gains on the bench...@ 1/2 weeks ago is was struggling with 4 reps with 295..Last night I smoked an easy set of 10 with 295....This is with power lifter's form too..No bouncy,bouncy....I felt like I could have went up in weight to 315 for 6-7 possibly...I had no joint pain what so ever...I decided to drop down and do some reps of 10-12 for the burn instead....The dumbell presses really got my chest pumping...It's been a really long time since I had that feeling....
The gain was a solid 6 reps on my major set....Next chest I should be able to smoke a couple of sets of 10 with 315......I'm impressed with G-P's gear to say the least....and that's from 1-25mg d-bol a day....I going to try and add a second cap mid-afternoon...I can't wait to see my major gain on the next heavy chest day.....Thanx G.P..

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My squat was my best....685 for 5 buried in the hole....under uspf judges 705 at 242...I'm too old for power any more...I still have the mentality to get fucking huge.....With a little help from my friends....Thanks Chris....