©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proper Way

Decipher

Oct 16, 2015
Hello All,

Before I start posting wanted to introduce myself. Am 35 and 220lbs. 6'0" not all muscle but trying to get there :banghead:.
I came here for knoledge and most importantly I like a place where I can be accepted and express the healthy lifestyle. Many friedns I talk to about this get tired of it lol.
I will also do my best to contribute as that is my intention. I was once 280lbs and now down to 220lbs but have some stubborn lower fat to lose and A LONG way to go.
Thank you for having me here

Decipher

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello All,

Before I start posting wanted to introduce myself. Am 35 and 220lbs. 6'0" not all muscle but trying to get there :banghead:.
I came here for knoledge and most importantly I like a place where I can be accepted and express the healthy lifestyle. Many friedns I talk to about this get tired of it lol.
I will also do my best to contribute as that is my intention. I was once 280lbs and now down to 220lbs but have some stubborn lower fat to lose and A LONG way to go.
Thank you for having me here

Decipher

You came to the right place. A ton of knowledge here at ANASCI! :welcome: NICE to have you with us!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome! Yes, you came to the right place. Start researching proper diet and go from there. Diet is 85% of your goal, exercise is 10%, gear / genetics are the final 5%.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You're in the right place as cybrsage said, this place is THE PLACE to get no nonsense, no bullshit advice, encouragement and no-BS Beatdowns when you don't do what we KNOW is the WAY to do it *with respect of course, - we're not assholes here. ;)
I always DARE people to go out there...find the 'gurus', etc. on the web who call you 'bro' and 'know' everything.
Gimme a break.
This is the real deal. Time tested, no nonsense, no ego, nothing you've experienced. AnaSCI is IT. I mean it. Lecture over. ;)

Last edited: