©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious Gyno Issues that can't be controlled

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
So, started having a gyno flare up few weeks back. Started nolvadex and letro asap. Nolvadex at 50mgs a day and letro started at .625, then 1.25 for a few days. Estro was WAY down and it was obvious w all the sides. No relief from the gyno itching. Switched to aromasin 25 Mgs a day for 3 days and bumped to 37.5 today. Concurrently w the aromasin I'm running caber at .5 a day. Also on 4th day.

Only thing that may have caused this was mk 677 as it's the only thing I've been on in months.

NO RELIEF WHATSOEVER!!!

Man, I need some advice.

Chest is super itchy all the time and it's shape is just getting worse.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
man you've been here long enough that i'm sure you can answer this question yourself.

Gyno control 101:
1. Don't be fat
0. play around with letro/asin/adex, caber/prami until you find a dose combo that works for you. Temporarily add tamox/torem/ralox
1. I have heard-tell that asin is faked occasionally because of the price. Never seen it myself. But I guess this could be a possibility to consider?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Drop any, and everything u think is causing the problem. You said mk-677 is giving u troubles i believe? Stop taking it, and anything else that could be an issue. If necessary, go back on trt or complety off until things are under control. I know, thats not what anyone wants to hear...but at this point-where no ai/etc is solving the problem, i think it would be wise to drop everything then regroup after gyno issues are resolved. Bloodwork showing estro levels would also be a good idea

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So, started having a gyno flare up few weeks back. Started nolvadex and letro asap. Nolvadex at 50mgs a day and letro started at .625, then 1.25 for a few days. Estro was WAY down and it was obvious w all the sides. No relief from the gyno itching. Switched to aromasin 25 Mgs a day for 3 days and bumped to 37.5 today. Concurrently w the aromasin I'm running caber at .5 a day. Also on 4th day.

Only thing that may have caused this was mk 677 as it's the only thing I've been on in months.

NO RELIEF WHATSOEVER!!!

Man, I need some advice.

Chest is super itchy all the time and it's shape is just getting worse.

I would get some blood work and see whats causing the problem and then address it accordingly.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
man you've been here long enough that i'm sure you can answer this question yourself.

Gyno control 101:
1. Don't be fat
0. play around with letro/asin/adex, caber/prami until you find a dose combo that works for you. Temporarily add tamox/torem/ralox
1. I have heard-tell that asin is faked occasionally because of the price. Never seen it myself. But I guess this could be a possibility to consider?
Yeah man, you were spot on with all of your observations. However, I'm definitely not fat. And I didn't think I needed to question the legitimacy of my source. As they are a sponsor.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Drop any, and everything u think is causing the problem. You said mk-677 is giving u troubles i believe? Stop taking it, and anything else that could be an issue. If necessary, go back on trt or complety off until things are under control. I know, thats not what anyone wants to hear...but at this point-where no ai/etc is solving the problem, i think it would be wise to drop everything then regroup after gyno issues are resolved. Bloodwork showing estro levels would also be a good idea

Thanks bro. I'm not on anything. I dropped the MK 677 nearly 2 weeks ago. And I haven't been on anything else for months.

I could've swore this would have been prolactin related. I haven't had any sex drive in weeks either. The caber makes me feel great but it hasn't done anything to rebound my sex drive yet.

I will certainly get blood work done as soon as possible. But I'm still blown away by all of this as none of it really passes the commonsense test at this point

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
What was your last cycle? What did you run, how did you run it?

If you want to consider it a "cycle" it was MK677 only. Ran it at 25 Mgs a day. No sides at all the first six weeks and then bam I'm having serious chest itching and shape is changing.

If you mean AAS, then it was test prop and anavar. The test was 75 Mgs Eod for 12 weeks and anavar 25mgs a day for first four weeks. The last test shot I took was 4 1/2 months ago. As far as PCT, I wasn't shut down so I continued aromasin which was my ai on that cycle for a few weeks after, tapering down. I had no issues with anything then. Again, 4 1/2 months ago.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I'll tell you that alot of people have trouble when they run asin and start doing 800% better when they switch to adex. I don't know what's up with asin, but I see it time after time.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I'll tell you that alot of people have trouble when they run asin and start doing 800% better when they switch to adex. I don't know what's up with asin, but I see it time after time.

....and yet, it is often considered by many, to be a superior drug.

I haven't used adex lately. Used to back in my early days, 15 years ago. When I got back into the game and back onto the boards all of the rave was was "aromasin the new God and savior of aromatization" lol. So, like many, that's what I went with. By most accounts it was supposed to be superior.

...and what do most use, liquid or pills? I've been using liquid everything w AIs and I'm starting to question how stable the dosing is after all of this.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
^^ I realize that scientifically it is a superior drug. I am on another forum where almost every member refuses to use it because of experiences like these. I don't know the science behind it, but I have heard way too many out-of-control estro stories from guys running asin.

For a while I assumed their asin was bunk, but now i think asin is just kinda quirky in ways that we don't really understand yet. I would honestly go try some adex in your situation.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
^^ I realize that scientifically it is a superior drug. I am on another forum where almost every member refuses to use it because of experiences like these. I don't know the science behind it, but I have heard way too many out-of-control estro stories from guys running asin.

For a while I assumed their asin was bunk, but now i think asin is just kinda quirky in ways that we don't really understand yet. I would honestly go try some adex in your situation.
Wish I'd heard some of these stories sooner! But thanks for bringing it to my attention nonetheless! My first run with it I thought it was pretty solid. But, I'm gonna give the adex a whirl. I have nothing to lose at this point...besides some itchy nips and gyno as it were. ;)