©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nitric oxide and creatine sups

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Just chugged a glass on NO-Xplode. I give it a (1-10) 5 for taste. First time using the combo mixture. I wanted to add in a little some thing (legal) "for now that is". I am curious to see what this stuff is capable of doing. I don't usually spend my money on the "Hype products" That claim to do what steroids do naturally. But I figure since I am coming off I will give it a run. Curious to see if anyone has used these NO2 creatine mixes and how well they have worked for them. I almost picked up the Met-Rx powder that had the creatine/NO2 combo I think it was called surge. Well if anyone has played with these let me know so I can either keep taking it or go exchange this for a better prod.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
As far as those products go I think the noxplode is pretty good. I haven't used that but what I do use kind of makes you feel pumped all day.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
BIG....Been on it for about 2 weeks now. The pumps are off the hook bro! Good energy boost as well, and I seem to be getting more vascular.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Just got back from doing shoulders and Bi's also did some Abs and 20 mins of cardio. I have to say only first day but I noticed a really good bump in endurance. I also had a good vascular pump. Hope it gets better and delivers even more as I finish.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
I'm beginning to think that some form of creatine is absolutely essential.

Most of the research I have read deffinately seems to support that. Read some study recently where one group used it and one didn't. The group on creatine gained more muscle mass!