©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What supps are best to keep my liver healthy?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys, I just got labs back and my liver enzymes are kind of high. AST was 47 and ALT was 85. All I've run is test. 8 wks of sust at 250 mg.s followed by 8 wks at 500 mg.s. I've been coasting for a month on 200 mg. of test e. I was hoping to use this as my TRT dose but the liver thing has me a bit concerned. My doc didn't seem terribly worried but wants me to get an ultrasound of my liver to see if everything is cool. She does not know about my AAS use.

I was taking liv52 but ran out about a month ago, I'm not sure if there is a connection between me running out and my numbers going up, but it certainly seems plausable.

So I was wondering what liver supps people might be using to help keep themselves healthy. I've heard good things about milk thistle and was thinking of trying that seeing as I can but it at any pharmacy.
I would appreciate any info you kind gents would be willing to offer.

As a side note, I also take a fucking slew of psych meds: tegretol, paxil and buspar, I'm sure thats not helping the issue one bit. I have an appt. with my shrink to discuss getting off some of this shit though.

Again, any advice would be awsome, thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Started using Synthtek's Synthergine a few years back and haven't needed to add anything else since!

You can see before and after blood tests from members who have used Synthergine in Synthetek's forum in the Sponsors section.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I second this. Hand down the best protectant you can buy.

Started using Synthtek's Synthergine a few years back and haven't needed to add anything else since!

You can see before and after blood tests from members who have used Synthergine in Synthetek's forum in the Sponsors section.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I do/did psychiatric care. More likely from meds, mostly the paxil. Liver care products are mostly bullshit and over inflated claims.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Damn, well it looks like I'm gonna be giving synthergine a try. Thanks for the responses fellas.